Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Football, I'm a GK in a local team.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
GK easily best position. Woah skydiving. Always wanted to give it a try.

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
I love skydiving, I jump out of planes on the weekends if im all caught up on my college work :p

*edit

Programming, Poker, Skydiving.
wooot! another skydiver.

How many jumps you got bro?
Home DZ?

Blue skies!

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I love skydiving, I jump out of planes on the weekends if im all caught up on my college work :p

*edit

wooot! another skydiver.

How many jumps you got bro?
Home DZ?
Blue skies!
Jumps:266 logged (not logged prolly in lower 300's)
DZ:My primary used to be Mid-America Sport Parachute Club, but I'm going to be changing to a new locatoin for distance wise. I love the dz, but the mileage is just killing me

How about yourself? I've been jumping for several years, but can only do jumps now and then hence my low jump count for as long as I've been doing it. Nice to see another skydiver on the forums. Red eyes, Blue skies, Sore thighs! ;)

Blue Skies!!

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
DDoS, Hacking, Defacing, SQL Injection, Social Engineering, Programming, Gaming!, Listen to Music.
ohh you the biggest nerd! LOL jk

What sites have you defaced? I did a bit of defacing back then and it was pretty fun. I'm actually working on a video demonstration on a random site i found with sql vulnerabilities as well :)
Fun stuff.

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Jumps:266 logged (not logged prolly in lower 300's)
DZ:My primary used to be Mid-America Sport Parachute Club, but I'm going to be changing to a new locatoin for distance wise. I love the dz, but the mileage is just killing me

How about yourself? I've been jumping for several years, but can only do jumps now and then hence my low jump count for as long as I've been doing it. Nice to see another skydiver on the forums. Red eyes, Blue skies, Sore thighs! ;)

Blue Skies!!
My home DZ is Skydive Spaceland here in Texas. I just started skydiving last may, so not even a year yet.
Ive got 36 jumps down, im trying to jump only enough to stay current(so hard to do) so I can save the money from rental gear and buy my own rig.
xD

I love this sport so much haha.
Come to TX! We can jump year round here :D and we've got several DZ's depending on your location.

mbkgen

Mar 19, 2013
besides hacking ?, nothing. I got no life.

Just kidding, i mostly spend my spare time in gym, hit on chicks whenever i get the chance and blog but rarely. I have always wanted to skydive, nice to see some of you are doing what i have always wanted to

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
besides hacking ?, nothing. I got no life.

Just kidding, i mostly spend my spare time in gym, hit on chicks whenever i get the chance and blog but rarely. I have always wanted to skydive, nice to see some of you are doing what i have always wanted to
Do it man! you wont regret it :D

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012

Hehe. Just kidding. :)
LMAO this actually made me laugh. Good stuff
xploiitz mbkgen I agree skydiving is an experience of a lifetime. The only downfall to it is it kinda ruins the other Adrenalin rush activities like roller coasters ect. But I would recommend everyone trying it at least once. If you're going to do it just once, do a tandem jump. If you plan on doing a lot and have the extra money go accelerated free fall. You learn a lot faster than static line route since you're free falling right away at 12,500ft after your initial 5 tandem jumps.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Give me a PA-28R Cherokee and I'll take you up to 15k no problem :D + You can jump off the wing
Gotta be careful when jumping from that Alt. Starting at 14k where you might need oxygen. 17k+ you need oxygen. I want to go down to Tennessee sometime and do a HALO jump. A group of Seals/SF guys started a civilian HALO school down there. 30k jumps. FUCK YEA!!! You can see the earth starting to bend at that alt.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Gotta be careful when jumping from that Alt. Starting at 14k where you might need oxygen. 17k+ you need oxygen. I want to go down to Tennessee sometime and do a HALO jump. A group of Seals/SF guys started a civilian HALO school down there. 30k jumps. FUCK YEA!!! You can see the earth starting to bend at that alt.
Hehe, I never had safety in mind :) HALO jumps must be impressive

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts