Off Topic Your Favorite MMO?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
MMOs have been around for a long time now and everybody has their own opinion on which ones are the best.

I'm going to go with the cliche answer, my favorite MMO is old school WoW.

I've played A LOT of MMOs, and none compare to the days of WoW back before it went to shit.

So, what are your guy's favorites?? :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I used to play MU private servers when I was younger, MU was quite cool but was missing something..

and not to mention runescape when I was still a kiddo :D

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Ahh, good old Runescape. :p I logged so many hours into that game when I was younger. :p Is MU an acronym or is that the actual name of it?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
The original is MU Online, but I played some random private server

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Lineage 2. The best mmorpg i ever played, still i play sometimes ;p

Srch_ndstry

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Oct 24, 2012
My favorite is runescape but its sucks now becouse they took away pking and now its just like quests and stuff.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Mine was: Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Nothing better than getting max level within a week. :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Mine was: Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Nothing better than getting max level within a week. :)
Definitely loved how they made it seem like a singleplayer storyline within an MMO, but other than that.. I can't stand that game's mechanics. :p

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Definitely loved how they made it seem like a singleplayer storyline within an MMO, but other than that.. I can't stand that game's mechanics. :p
MU was the only MMO I enjoyed. Is it still any good? I haven't touched it in years.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
MU was the only MMO I enjoyed. Is it still any good? I haven't touched it in years.
Doubt it easy, not going back to it no matter what, MMOs are pure time killers that suck the life out of you (look at crazywink for example)

Galhali

Dec 9, 2012
for me the best MMO was Age of Conan but that is not a game for kids becouse you need to think there :D

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Played a lot of mmo's, MU was really fun. SWTOR has an amazing storyline, game mech is meh (like others have mentioned). EVE is okay, takes too much of your life. Ragnarok (first one) was pretty cool, and there are so many others I can mention...

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
WoW.. been on it since 05.. 2nd in line and close though is EQ2.. because Everquest 2 is such a challenge.. not for feint hearted... I loved when wow actually took time and patience.. and the rewards received for your patience was amazing and everyone looked at you like you were a god.. lol (VANILLA / BC)

olala

Dec 21, 2013
Um aint mmo adicted realyho, but atleash i do have tha only one favor game, is club penguin
dood:)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.