Java

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
I like it when programmers structure their code.
I'm not that into Java, but I had some projects for Uni where I worked with a Java dev...

Was there a problem with the health going over 100 in Regen.java? I would leave the check out imagining that some nifty AC might check for such behavior.

Nice release!

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
I like it when programmers structure their code.
I'm not that into Java, but I had some projects for Uni where I worked with a Java dev...

Was there a problem with the health going over 100 in Regen.java? I would leave the check out imagining that some nifty AC might check for such behavior.

Nice release!
It's to make sure it stays within the legit health limit, I'm sure if i removed that check it would go on forever, which is a no no. I MIGHT make more trainers for other games, it's just a matter of finding a game i can actually do this with, i don't really have the money to start clearing out my wishlist sadly :(

Last edited:

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
Note to self: I should of learned by now that mavens minimizeJar option breaks this!

v2.1
The trainer actually works properly now
RapidFire works properly now and for every weapon
Regen actually regenerates health over time instead of instantly, making it look cleaner as well

I have a few other ideas, but @Erarnitox has to actually finish GH_Tools first :p

Attachments

Reactions: Erarnitox

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
Note to self: I should of learned by now that mavens minimizeJar option breaks this!

v2.1
The trainer actually works properly now
RapidFire works properly now and for every weapon
Regen actually regenerates health over time instead of instantly, making it look cleaner as well

I have a few other ideas, but @Erarnitox has to actually finish GH_Tools first :p
thats pretty cool.
Do you have any wishes for the for the tools?
Also im unsure if i should try to make it cross platform or just make it for windows only first and maybe add support for different platforms later

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
thats pretty cool.
Do you have any wishes for the for the tools?
Also im unsure if i should try to make it cross platform or just make it for windows only first and maybe add support for different platforms later
Well, Source Code - Java Hacking Library (+ example Hack) should add most of the things needed
and doing it windows only & adding support for different platforms later would probably be easier since you won't have to test as much when adding the new features, allowing you to get them out faster

Not2EXceL

The rust BC is trash...wait no im a shit dev
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 20, 2013
Was bored and decided to talk a walk through the latest release. Just used procyon and not being huge critic

HackManager - Why use a list over a map? (dictionary for non java peeps) Even if they're rarely called, you're dropping from O(n) to O(1) for the call. Can just build using the hack name on the add call

This one just seems odd to me, but everyone has their ways. Don't quite get the need for the AssaultCube class, since it's just holding the AssaultCubeTrainer instance, which is the main class? Would think that the main class would only have the entrypoint, but that's my preference

Organization is good, and rest of the code looks good.

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
Was bored and decided to talk a walk through the latest release. Just used procyon and not being huge critic

HackManager - Why use a list over a map? (dictionary for non java peeps) Even if they're rarely called, you're dropping from O(n) to O(1) for the call. Can just build using the hack name on the add call

This one just seems odd to me, but everyone has their ways. Don't quite get the need for the AssaultCube class, since it's just holding the AssaultCubeTrainer instance, which is the main class? Would think that the main class would only have the entrypoint, but that's my preference

Organization is good, and rest of the code looks good.
HackManager, It will make things in the future easier and cleaner (GUI menu for example, and everything you need is in the Hack class as well)
AssaultCube.class is a Utility class, i could pass AssaultCubeTrainer via contructors, but it would get messy after a while, which is why I'm doing it the way i am

Last edited:

Not2EXceL

The rust BC is trash...wait no im a shit dev
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 20, 2013
HackManager, It will make things in the future easier and cleaner (GUI menu for example, and everything you need is in the Hack class as well)
AssaultCube.class is a Utility class, i could pass AssaultCubeTrainer via contructors, but it would get messy after a while, which is why I'm doing it the way i am
HackManager I understood that, but what I was asking was why a List vs a Map implementation? A Map you can use the name string as the key therefore saving lookup time as well as checking for existence. It doesn't change the actual functionality of the class, but the backing collection it's managing

Sure, some people prefer singletons over DI, it's really a choice there. However, was just initially confused by the intent done that way. AssaultCubeTrainer could be it's own singleton management class, and the . The main function could be moved elsewhere as well.
Regardless of that, if the hack ever goes multi-threaded and touches that singleton, best double lock it to avoid synchronization issues.

Didn't see that class earlier, but HackRegistry is just creating a bigger code smell than it needs to. It's entirely static while relying upon instances constructed elsewhere before being called.

also wtf emoji took over the O( n )

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
HackManager I understood that, but what I was asking was why a List vs a Map implementation? A Map you can use the name string as the key therefore saving lookup time as well as checking for existence. It doesn't change the actual functionality of the class, but the backing collection it's managing
Ah, yea you've got a point there, that's something i can look into for the next update
Sure, some people prefer singletons over DI, it's really a choice there. However, was just initially confused by the intent done that way. AssaultCubeTrainer could be it's own singleton management class, and the . The main function could be moved elsewhere as well.
Regardless of that, if the hack ever goes multi-threaded and touches that singleton, best double lock it to avoid synchronization issues.
I could move the main function to a separate class but then you'd have another class with JUST the main function, might as well just leave it where it is currently.
Didn't see that class earlier, but HackRegistry is just creating a bigger code smell than it needs to. It's entirely static while relying upon instances constructed elsewhere before being called.
I have other plans for that class but GH_Tools needs to be completed (It also will keep other classes clean & short once I'm capable of doing things like GUIs since i have a class dedicated to nothing but registering hacks (basically I'm future proofing while making sure i don't make an absolute mess out of classes)), One step at a time my dude.
also wtf emoji took over the O( n )
That's xenforo for ya

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
Added Insta-Kill , once @Erarnitox finishes his library and i get a more complete list of offets & addresses I'll start implementing more complicated things. Most likely will have to implement a shitty looking GUI too due to running out of KeyBinds 👀

Attachments

Reactions: Petko123 and Rake

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Added Insta-Kill , once @Erarnitox finishes his library and i get a more complete list of offets & addresses I'll start implementing more complicated things. Most likely will have to implement a shitty looking GUI too due to running out of KeyBinds 👀
how'd you do the insta kill? is it the sniper headshot "exploit" that other people have used?

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
how'd you do the insta kill? is it the sniper headshot "exploit" that other people have used?
Due to the library being incomplete I'm treating this more as a PoC than anything so health even though it's server sided. Once it's completed I'll most likely end up re-writing it to improve it and add things i can't do currently (or would be way more complicated than neccesary), and then going through what I've got uploaded atm and re-writing them. It does serve as a way to see how to handle entity lists using the library though.

As for how i handle EntityLists in java

Java:
package nyaaa.trainer.entity;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.List;
import nyaaa.trainerbase.memory.TrainerMemory;
import nyaaa.trainerbase.memory.TrainerPointer;

public class EntityList {

private List<PlayerEntity> entityList = new ArrayList<>();

public EntityList() {
    int entityAmount = TrainerMemory.readInt(TrainerMemory.getObjectAddress(new TrainerPointer(0x50F500)));
    long entityListAddress = TrainerMemory.getObjectAddress(new TrainerPointer(0x50F4F8));
    for (int i = 0; i < entityAmount; i++) {
      PlayerEntity target = new PlayerEntity((int) TrainerMemory.getObjectAddress(new TrainerPointer(entityListAddress, 0x4 * i)), 0xF8);
      entityList.add(target);
      System.out.println("Adding " + target.getName() + " to the entity list");
    }
  }

public List<PlayerEntity> getEntityList() {
    return Collections.unmodifiableList(entityList);
  }
}
I can most likely optimize this and clean it up (switching to a HashMap for example). I'll most likely do a general refactor where possible later today

Reactions: Erarnitox and Rake

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
Once it's completed I'll most likely end up re-writing it to improve it and add things i can't do currently (or would be way more complicated than neccesary), and then going through what I've got uploaded atm and re-writing them.
Kinda take this back, currently going through my entire steam library and seeing what I'm capable of doing with the Library in its current form. As of now i have 3 small (There's more things in game, but I'm lazy and those specific games are being a pain) trainers planned once it's actually finished.
As for how many games I'm going through, 635. There will most likely be a lot less trainers than that though.

Reactions: Erarnitox
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods