Xnumem : Memory Library for os x

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Hello guidedhackers,

I've redone my code I use for memory editing and module information on mac os x and created a library from it, I thought it would be useful for other people since Apple disabled Ptrace() from GNU and then all is left to use is the Mach kernel APIs which are halfly undocumented!.

So to safe you from reading all the Mach headers which don't even have comments, and reading the source code of GDB and google-breakpad which are both terribly unreadable, here's xnumem:

source

Here's an example of how you could use it:
example_main.cpp

I'm planning to add more features for the module class, like manual mapping and unloading.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hello guidedhackers,

I've redone my code I use for memory editing and module information on mac os x and created a library from it, I thought it would be useful for other people since Apple disabled Ptrace() from GNU and then all is left to use is the Mach kernel APIs which are halfly undocumented!.

So to safe you from reading all the Mach headers which don't even have comments, and reading the source code of GDB and google-breakpad which are both terribly unreadable, here's xnumem:

source

Here's an example of how you could use it:
example_main.cpp

I'm planning to add more features for the module class, like manual mapping and unloading.
this is awesome, literally just a few hours ago I was thinking about making my hacks work with the Mac OS, you've now made that possible, thanks :D

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
this is awesome, literally just a few hours ago I was thinking about making my hacks work with the Mac OS, you've now made that possible, thanks :D
Do you own a mac? That would be awesome, since there are so few hacks for mac.

EDIT: btw soon i'm getting a new laptop so i'll prob be making hacks for windows again too.

Last edited:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Do you own a mac? That would be awesome, since there are so few hacks for mac.

EDIT: btw soon i'm getting a new laptop so i'll prob be making hacks for windows again too.
Nope just a virtual machine I use for testing hacks on win 8, and I'm looking forward to it man :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods