Solved xigncode3 - any memory editor that works?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

lw1990

Mar 23, 2017
Is there any memory editor tool out there that works for xigncode3?
The major ones like cheat engine are obviously detected, but maybe they missed a few. Has anyone tried?

I'm not even trying to use it to alter memory, I simply want to be able to usefully search and read memory and use the results in a script in order to create macros/bots that know about in-game variables.

lw1990

Mar 23, 2017
The game I'm trying to read memory from is online-only, no offline mode. Since xigncode3 has heartbeat, does this mean that even if I bypass the anti-cheat then the longest I can read memory for is 3 minutes?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
The game I'm trying to read memory from is online-only, no offline mode. Since xigncode3 has heartbeat, does this mean that even if I bypass the anti-cheat then the longest I can read memory for is 3 minutes?
Either that or you try to emulate the heartbeat.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods