Solved Xigncode game differences

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
Hello. I am still learning cheat stuff but I have 2- 3 successful project. I was doing, at least trying a hack can use for any games. Just change the stride for aimbot. I got successful on Wolfteam. I didn't understand why, but in Zula when I choose server xigncode log coming up. I done smart thing. Maybe xigncode detected something else. And I send the .log file to welbia support gmail account. And there was my hack location. C:.../.../1.dll. Why is this happening?

This is my hook and pattern codes

C++:
bool WINAPI BDCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
{
	for (; *szMask; ++szMask, ++pData, ++bMask)
	{
		if (*szMask == 'x' && *pData != *bMask)
		{
			return false;
		}
	}
	return (*szMask) == NULL;
}

DWORD WINAPI FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress, DWORD dwSize, BYTE* pbMask, char* szMask)
{
	for (DWORD i = NULL; i < dwSize; i++)
	{
		if (BDCompare((BYTE*)(dwAddress + i), pbMask, szMask))
		{
			return (DWORD)(dwAddress + i);
		}
	}
	return 0;
}

VOID WINAPI GetD3D(VOID)
{
	DWORD *tbl;

// d3d9 dll  bekle
	DWORD hD3D = 0;
	do {
		hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("d3d9.dll");
		Sleep(10);
	} while (!hD3D);
	DWORD asd = FindPattern(hD3D, 0x128000, (PBYTE)"\xC7\x06\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86", "xx????xx????xx");

if (asd)
	{
		memcpy(&tbl, (void*)(asd + 2), 4);

//detours 1.5 için gerekli olan hook yöntemi...
		Reset = (Reset_t)DetourFunction((BYTE*)tbl[16], (BYTE*)s_Reset);
		DrawIndexedPrimitive = (DrawIndexedPrimitive_t)DetourFunction((BYTE*)tbl[82], (BYTE*)s_DrawIndexedPrimitive);
		EndScene = (EndScene_t)DetourFunction((BYTE*)tbl[42], (BYTE*)s_EndScene);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hModule);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)GetD3D, 0, 0, 0);
	}

return TRUE;
}

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

emincangener

Aug 25, 2016
You mean if you inject with manual map option there will be no problem or I understand wrong ?

//Edit

Thanks it stand longer. Still giving log but it take 5 minute or longer. And my aimbot getting target from stride. That's why my project causing fps problem. But wallhack I got succesfull. Can you give a sample about hook into endscene or teaching post?

//Edit again
When I done manual map injection on guided injector latest version it stand like I said before take 5 minute. But log come when I alt+tab so I send a mail again. And there is not my hack location when I inject with loadalibrary then I see the hack dll location.

Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re going through.
1. Install a PC anti-virus program, update and analyze to wipe out any malware.
2. Delete the xmag.xem file located inside the folder that you’ve sent the xigncode.log file.
3. Reboot your PC and launch your game.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs. XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.
Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods