Solved Writing a operation

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyColor

Oct 5, 2015
Hey guys :)

For those who knows i was looking for a cooldown adress in Plants vs Zombies and I FOUND IT!!

The adress has this operation: [edi+24]
I want change to: [edi+48] so the cheat can work...

How I can do that coding? No idea, I searched a bit for tutorials, but couldn't understand. If someone can link me to another tutorials or give me a example code I would be amazed!

Thx!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
if you want to edit it in cheat engine just double click on the instruction and change it:

If you want to change it in your c++ trainer or whatever just WriteProcessMemory and change the one byte from 0x24 to 0x48.

Here is an example:

The instruction is 3 bytes, the instruction is at address 0x04b8f8a. The byte you want to change is the third byte in the instruction which you want to change to 0x48. So 0x04b8f8a + 0x2 = 0x4B8F8C puts you at the third byte which is the byte that corresponds to the 0x24

So do this:
C++:
WriteProcessMemory(hProcHandle, (LPVOID)(0x4B8F8C), "0x48", 1, NULL);

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
overwrite the byte with the value of 0x24 with 0x48, you dont even have to know how the instructions are encoded in order to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods