WPE Pro Sonic - Winsock Packet Editor Collection Download

Download WPE Pro Sonic - Winsock Packet Editor Collection Download password: guidedhacking.com

Login to enable download
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
WPE stands for Winsock Packet Editor and is an awesome tool for hacking games using packets. The developers site has been gone for years, so I'm posting it for everyone to download.

Download in the Resource Section

This includes 5 different versions:
  • WPE Pro Modified 0.9
  • WPE Pro 0 Delay
  • WPE Assistant
  • WPE Sonic
  • WPE ULTRA
  • rPE

It's not a virus, it's a false positive from your AV. You must run as administrator and run your game/browser as administrator. Should work on Windows 7, unsure of Windows 10. If you're using Windows 8, kys.

If you need a tutorial search youtube there are several, couldn't find a good one worth posting here.

Here are the additional features provided by WPE assistant:

1. Shortcuts
  • Allows you to use WPE even if it is in background/minimized
  • - Start logging
  • - Pause logging
  • - Stop loggins
  • - Log sequence = Start logging + LMB Click + Stop Logging
  • (This is the best way to capture only single packet. All you need to do is prepare everything move your cursor where it should click to do action ingame and press sequence shortcut key)
  • - Toggle Filters (Turn Filters ON/OFF)
  • - Change WPE target to active window
  • - Quit Wpe Assistant
  • * Some shortcuts are disabled if there is nothing targeted in WPE PRO (filter and logging stuff)
2. Improved WPE PRO title
  • Shows detailed info about targetted window e.g.:
  • WPE PRO - [World of Worcraft] [Process: Wow.exe] [PID: 1241]
  • As you can see there is target window title, process name and process id.
3. Improved target window title
  • The main purpose of this is to be able to see wpe state while it is minimized/in background.
  • - Original title icon is replaced with icon showing logging state (different icons for Start, Pause, Stop)
  • - There is line at the bottom of window title bar if filters are enabled (or it can be announced by message)
3. Wpe Ass Helper
  • - Can show slot IDs image anytime you need it with single click
  • - Can Show offsets image help (credits for both images to dreadlox - ripped from his topic) with single click
  • - Buttons are not disabled after use - you can use them to bring help window to foreground if it is already opened
4. Wpe Ass Renamer
  • - You can set custom title to any "record window" - so you do not need to remember everything anymore (you can write what is logged directly into title)
  • - Detects custom record titles at startup in case you closed WPE Assistant
  • - To rename record do following:
  • 1. Select (focus) record you want to rename
  • 2. Click rename button
  • 3. You should see "_" at the end of selected record title (that is the caret)
  • 4. Edit record title (you can write, delete, replace, copy&paste, select all with CTRL+A and delete,...)
  • 5. Finish renaming with ENTER (ESC or any other action - mouse click - will cancel renaming
5. Wpe Ass Converter
  • - Converting from Dec to WPE Hex
  • - Converting from WPE Hex to Dec
  • - Supports white spaces so you can copy&paste (from logged packed/into filter/...)
  • - Works with big numbers (so it can handle e.g. 10k gold: 10 000 00 00 -> 00 E1 F5 05)

Virus Scan - lots of red but it's just false positives for being a "hack tool"

Download in the Resource Section

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/game-hacking-using-packets-start-here.14097

Last edited:

Zaseth

Mar 2, 2017
Hello,

Does anybody have WPE Sonic? I really need this tool.
Really appreciated if someone can share it with me!

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
Sent both Wpe Pro and Wpe Sonic through Private Message.. Not sure if i should make a topic so that theres a place for anyone to download them from as they seem to be hard to find now

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sent both Wpe Pro and Wpe Sonic through Private Message.. Not sure if i should make a topic so that theres a place for anyone to download them from as they seem to be hard to find now
If they are the same free versions you could download from their site and not cracked/patched etc... then feel free to upload them to the forum

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
Rake;47991 said:
If they are the same free versions you could download from their site and not cracked/patched etc... then feel free to upload them to the forum
I dont believe there were ever any paid versions, I'm not sure exactly how Wpe Sonic came to be, Could be a modified version of Wpe but ive never seen the source of it anywhere and ive never seen it on there actual site, I got Sonic from Plunder in 2012 And Wpe Pro from the site itself so i think they would be okay? Though both of these programs give off a false positive with an antivirus so i dont know exactly how that would work with the site guidlines.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I dont believe there were ever any paid versions, I'm not sure exactly how Wpe Sonic came to be, Could be a modified version of Wpe but ive never seen the source of it anywhere and ive never seen it on there actual site, I got Sonic from Plunder in 2012 And Wpe Pro from the site itself so i think they would be okay? Though both of these programs give off a false positive with an antivirus so i dont know exactly how that would work with the site guidlines.
Fine by me!

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
Rake;48006 said:
Fine by me!
For sure ! I'll Make a thread of it , I Think it started to fade away cause it stopped working correctly with browsers , but still works pretty good on clients lol

Pr0X

Apr 7, 2017
Could You send me Wpe Pro/Sonic too ? Please :)

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
I Will have it posted soon i need to login to my mediafire and download it so i can upload it to the site i moved recently from my home and left my desktop there so im on a laptop running Ubuntu which doesnt support Wpe, Hence the reason why i dont have it right now lol but ill get to it soon ill create a thread or just edit this one and upload them to the site

egzoski

Jul 28, 2017
**BRIEF INTRODUCTION**(you can skip if you want)
Hello guys before I start I want to say that I am a newbie in this stuff so I tried googling and found out you can't simply hack a multiplayer game with cheat engine since everything is stored in the server and there are very few things you could hack in the client which would be pretty dull and useless. So I found out that packet editing is one way to go and modify the packets received and sent to the server so I thought I would hopefully be successful. I downloaded WPE Pro, WPE Sonic and WPE Ultra but unfortunately none of them happened to work for me.**

Ok so I press Target Program >>> like in the photo below

and I select my process. (Oh by the way the game I try to hack is Ninja Saga which is a Facebook game and is mostly server-sided, and it runs on Shockwave Flash, so pretty much the process that I look for is Flash Player? Ok, I select that process.

Now everything is ready and I press that black triangle reading "Start Logging" to start sniffing my first packets!

And then I do some actions in game so it will actually record some actual packets as a consequence to whatever I did ingame, and then when I am happy with the amount of time the program has been sniffing packets, I press the red square reading "Stop Logging"

Now guys thanks for reading all of my smartassing, but THIS IS where the real problem begins.. After I press Stop Logging some data in hex numbers should appear in the gray long square indicating some packets sniffed. But Yet it is as blank as before even starting doing something..

HOW it should look (picture taken from internet)

How it should NOT look (my case :biblethump:)

I hope anyways helps me or tell me what I am doing wrong.. It's obviously ME doing something wrong, can't blame the program. Sucks to be a noob :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Larxene1

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
You selected chrome.exe, now if you look in task manager, there are LOTS of chrome.exes. You need to figure out which one is actually communicating with the game server.

But, sorry to break it to you. Even if you did that, by the time you can sniff these packets, they will already be encrypted by SSL, as facebook uses ssl. All the packets will just look like complete jibberish.

egzoski

Jul 28, 2017
Oh thanks for replying mambda. I think I selected the right process. I selected Flash Player Plugin process, and when that didn't show packets, I selected the next one Ninja Saga - Facebook. So the 2 possible processes were selected. Anyways damn, any way to decrypt encrypted packets? Or even better, is there any way to hack this game rather than packet editing? For example .swf decompiling?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
My opinion is that if you're a noob to hacking, packet editing is the last thing you want to start learning hacking with :)

egzoski

Jul 28, 2017
Rake;50594 said:
My opinion is that if you're a noob to hacking, packet editing is the last thing you want to start learning hacking with :)
Yes you are right I understand that, but I want to hack a server-sided game, which is not achievable with Cheat Engine unfortunately

Edit: Well maybe not completely noob, have some experience with online games but very basic experience let's say :)

Last edited:

ryuiijin

Banned
Silenced
Oct 14, 2017
I Will have it posted soon i need to login to my mediafire and download it so i can upload it to the site i moved recently from my home and left my desktop there so im on a laptop running Ubuntu which doesnt support Wpe, Hence the reason why i dont have it right now lol but ill get to it soon ill create a thread or just edit this one and upload them to the site
hello. i need wpe sonic too. can you help me pls?

waren.intnet

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, anyone can help me about to packet edit a game online, never i use packet edit just want to know how can i packet edit zynga poker..
Anyone who know something about plz tell me..

Thanks in advance
& sorry for my bad english..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.