Solved WorldToScreen Matrix [DayZ:Standalone]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

IGR

Jan 28, 2014
Hi!

My background is a few years graphics programming, so i'm familiar with math and C\C++, though my ASM skills leave a lot to be desired :)

The problem is, i'm complete newbie, when it comes to hacking. I watched Fleep's tutorials on CSS ESP, but was unable to pinpoint the matrix in DayZ.

What should I look for exactly? Euler angles, and construct matrix using FOV and aspect ratio? Or try to find exact matrix in game?
Moreover, how do I know, which way the matrix is stored, row-major, or column-major (ofc i can transpose it, so yeah, not that much of a problem)?

Requesting help on methods of finding WorldToScreen matrix, more specifically ArmaII series, if that matters.

Thanks in advance!

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Read on computer graphics, plenty of books online

There is no w2s matrix in dayz sa..

Edit: by no w2s matrix I mean you need there is no direct w2s like in source engine; you need to get the view, projection, world manually.

Last edited:

TheSomeone

Feb 2, 2014
So actually I get

MyPosition
EnemyPosition
Calculate a distance from it
while drawing the box
by using my heading / my camera XY?

IGR

Jan 28, 2014
Actually, graphics is my job :)

The question is how to get this matrices. Or should I even look for the matrix? I can construct it myself, if I have view angles and FOV, or by getting clipping planes from the engine. Any ideas?

EDIT:
TheSomeone: Certainly you need your enemy position, but you don't really need your position. You need your ViewProjection matrix. This matrix transforms 3D enemy position to 2D screen position.

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
People find those matrices differentley, some use shaders, some use dx functions, some use memory searchers (be clever here) etc. Real Virtuality (Dayz sa engine) stores all the matrices you need in quite a few structures which all have the necessary information. ;)

If you can't figure it out, have a look at 0xE1F074]+0x94] (think that is the latest offset..)

IGR

Jan 28, 2014
First of all, thanks for the offset, if i fail miserably, i can just grab it here. (this is pointer, and then offset, am i right?)

Could you correct me on shaders? As far, as i'm concerned, I can get the matrix from the vertex shader.

Now, how do I get them? Is there any way to dump them, disassemble?

And when I found the constants, I have to inject my hack to access GetVertexShaderConstant? Is it possible to have a look at the shaders and use them without injection?

Dismembering games is quite the opposite of what i'm used to lol. Sorry for dumb questions.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods