Solved World At War Player Position Reversing

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Mystic

Jan 21, 2017
I am trying to find the coordinates for the player (x,y, z) to make a teleport hack. I can find addresses that seem to be the right ones in Cheat Engine. However, when I attempt to write to them, no change in my position occurs and the value is set back to what the position should be. I have tried to NOP the loops that are running that might be writing to the address, but all that does is crash the game. Been working on this for about 3 days, no luck.

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
If it's multiplayer, it's probably being constantly written to from the server, so any change you make has no effect. But if it's single player, then it's probably being checked somewhere on the client side. Since it's crashing, you should attach olly or IDA to it and then step over each instruction to see if its intentionally closing or if it's just that the instructions you are nopping are also used by other things besides just your coords.

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
Teleporting in cod mp won't work sir :)

You might get it working in sp ;)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You might get it working in sp ;)
Hey boboo I know you have experience with these games so maybe you can explain how to do the teleport in single player because writing to the coordinates just doesn't work, they get overwritten by the next snapshot or some shit. I also think between each snapshot a delta is calculated and applied to get from original coordinates to the next coordinates. Any thoughts on this?

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
Rake;47881 said:
Hey boboo I know you have experience with these games so maybe you can explain how to do the teleport in single player because writing to the coordinates just doesn't work, they get overwritten by the next snapshot or some shit. I also think between each snapshot a delta is calculated and applied to get from original coordinates to the next coordinates. Any thoughts on this?
I will take a look how mw3 does it in SP when I am back home sir.
I'll let you guys know :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods