Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
]MMA Simulator
]By Crazywink

Hey guys, I've been working on this for the last few days.. It's an MMA Simulator.

For those of you that don't know what MMA is, it stands for Mixed Martial Arts. It's a rapidly growing sport. :) Some of you may know it better as UFC.

What It Does
This simulator obviously.. Simulates.. An MMA fight. You can choose two fighters and see what the outcome would be based on statistics. You can even mix Weight Classes.

How It Works
This project is coded mainly in C#. It connects to a database where information on the fighter is stored. After retrieving that information, it is put through a series of algorithims I have created to simulate the outcome of a fight between the two based on statistics like, Wins by what causes, normal stamina levels, aggressiveness, different backgrounds and many, many more things. The math part of this program is actually pretty intense. :p Let's just say I would much rather do the math for an Aimbot than this. :p
The reason I have it set to read from a database is because fighter's statistics are constantly changing. Obviously.
This way, with the MySQL database, updating a fighter's credentials and statistics is achieved easily through some simply SQL injections or table editing. :)

I've created a basic UI for it, but I plan to vastly improve the appearance with many advanced graphics.
Here's a look at my rudimentary designs for it:

First Screen:

Weight Class Selection Screen:

Fighter Selection and Statistics Screen:

I realize most you won't care about this project, I know MMA isn't a very big sport yet, but I thought I'd show some of my work and what I've been working on the past few days. :)

I plan to release the source for this when I am completely finished. I think there are some very valuable things you can learn from it that would apply to programming techniques for game hacking. :)

Thanks for reading,

crazywink

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Intresting project I must say :) I like such things, had something similar in works while ago but I stopped developing it ( it was a weather predicter. I made another program in what I inserted all sorts of information about current weather and it logged the data, I analyzed the data and started working on the predicting program ) :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods