Solved Wolfteam W2S

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

xDarkness

Dec 25, 2013
Well okay . i did really as much research (2wk +)as i could and its because i remember first started out on some new fleep videos.I didnt actually knew there was a forum assosciated with his videos until some time back when my fren told me .In desperation and since its Christmas maybe some of you are kind enough to help me out. :) .I am relatively new in D3D and related stuff but not that new either.... i prefer learning by experience than reading a bunch of essays so i get the basic right usually and just head into game and slowly test.

Anyway to cut to the chase , my problem here is that my W2S for this game isnt working as intended.

I have the game device so i tried to use the 'standard' way (which was posted by people who worked on CA) .I called gettransform for world,view,proj and got the viewport too then called D3DXVEC3PROJECT.
A few things i noticed which may and may not help you(Btw,wolfteam is lithtech based too , wiki say the version is unknown but its probably the older one). :

-returned screen coordinates from my w2s function can be bigger than my screen resolution .I didnt really look thru all the value but the highest could go till 2xxx (My screen resolution for game is 1028x768)
-as the enemy player come nearer to me,it seems that my square which i draw at returned coordinates goes upwards of my screen(should be but cant really remember cos i did the testing like 2 weeks back..)

I have asked a few people and they cant quite help out unless they download to do testing themselves so maybe any kind soul on christmas could help me on it?If you dont wana download then its fine if you just give some suggestion on how to solve it .If you need anything info..just reply back and be clear please cos sometime i dont understand some terms(hate reading) and if possibly how to get it too becos i dont know everything.

By the way,Merry Christmas everyone ~ ^^
Im going for a party so hopefully i get some nice replies when im back . Thanks alot :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
If you don't know all the math behind w2s and gettransform doesn't seem to work in your case, it might be easier in liltech case to use the engine renderer. I've seen a few liltech game do it like this so, attach olly to the game, find all intermodular calls, find D3DXVEC3PROJECT, which is imported from some d3d dll afaik, been a long time since I worked on one of those games. Now watch where it's called from, should lead you back to some function in game somewhere, watch as the arguments pass through, might start to make sense, if not, walk back further. Finally just call the game function that does the w2s.

xDarkness

Dec 25, 2013
Thanks for the prompt reply . I remember trying to find it but i couldnt, i will give it another shot.But also i want to learn how it works etc like i said in my original post where i prefer to learn by just testing / experimenting stuff.It gives me a better idea of how things work especially when the math and all are kinda confusing

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Thanks for the prompt reply . I remember trying to find it but i couldnt, i will give it another shot.But also i want to learn how it works etc like i said in my original post where i prefer to learn by just testing / experimenting stuff.It gives me a better idea of how things work especially when the math and all are kinda confusing
In that case get a math book that explains trigonometry and linear algebra, find other resources on computer graphics.

There is nothing to experiment around with in mathematics.

xDarkness

Dec 25, 2013
In that case get a math book that explains trigonometry and linear algebra, find other resources on computer graphics.

There is nothing to experiment around with in mathematics.
I know math is not really possible but im looking more towards understanding different concepts.Anyway i will let you know if i have any findings in 4days when im back from a camp which im leaving for tomorrow.Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods