Solved with triggerbot hack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

tainu

Oct 29, 2014
hello guys i was working on triggerbot hack with AssaultCude game i have some question

first what is that entitybase, player base, teamNum, m_ihealth what its for?

i search on goggle about triggerbot hack and i learned
when we aim on enemy then the value will 1 or 2 if we don't aim on enemy then value will we zero.

so i think we can give comand like when 1or2 then click event run and shot otherwise it will not shot, right?

so what do we need for these "entitybase, player base, teamNum, m_ihealth" Explain please.

TY

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Y
health 0256A488 F8
if i know these staff how i can find player base and enity base?

The offset is F8 as you listed, so at this runtime of the game it would be0256A488 - F8 = playerbase
It will change every game
Get the playerbase and then find a pointer to it and you're all set

Last edited:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Entity Base is essentially a pointer to the array of ents in the game. Player base, or better named player object pointer (Because it's a pointer to the player object), contains all of the goodies about your player. Sometimes you'll have several different pointers to different bits of info about your player.

teamNum is the team offset for the entity, and m_iHealth (Source engine identifier) is the health offset for the entity / player.

You would use the entity list to loop through all of the entities, teamNum to check if they're on the same team as you, and m_iHealth to check whether or not they're alive. You need your player object pointer as well for your player's information.

tainu

Oct 29, 2014
Entity Base is essentially a pointer to the array of ents in the game. Player base, or better named player object pointer (Because it's a pointer to the player object), contains all of the goodies about your player. Sometimes you'll have several different pointers to different bits of info about your player.

teamNum is the team offset for the entity, and m_iHealth (Source engine identifier) is the health offset for the entity / player.

You would use the entity list to loop through all of the entities, teamNum to check if they're on the same team as you, and m_iHealth to check whether or not they're alive. You need your player object pointer as well for your player's information.
hey @Sloaire TY 4 reply
i was searching for playerbase by following fleep tutorial but there is a problem

i attach file with asultCube Press "E" button and chose ac_client.dll
then i Search for-> All referenced strings
A window with all string appear. Right click there -> Search for -> m_iHealth and press Enter. and it didn't find anything

so any sulation.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
hey @Sloaire TY 4 reply
i was searching for playerbase by following fleep tutorial but there is a problem

i attach file with asultCube Press "E" button and chose ac_client.dll
then i Search for-> All referenced strings
A window with all string appear. Right click there -> Search for -> m_iHealth and press Enter. and it didn't find anything

so any sulation.
There is no ac_client.dll, it's ac_client.exe. The string method only works for source engine games. For assaultcube, you need to find your health the regular way (Scan 100, take damage, scan new val). Then you need to do an automated pointer scan, manually pointer scan, or reverse up from the instruction that accesses your health address.

tainu

Oct 29, 2014
There is no ac_client.dll, it's ac_client.exe. The string method only works for source engine games. For assaultcube, you need to find your health the regular way (Scan 100, take damage, scan new val). Then you need to do an automated pointer scan, manually pointer scan, or reverse up from the instruction that accesses your health address.
Yes it was ac_client.exe but i allready find lot of things like

health 0256A488 F8
armar 0256A48C FC
gun ammo 0256A4E0 150
magine 0256A4B8 128
pustil ammo 0256A4CC 13C
gurnade 0256A4E8 158 by following your tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaFlh2pIKAg

if i know these staff how i can find player base and enity base?

tainu

Oct 29, 2014
Rake;40041 said:
The offset is F8 as you listed, so at this runtime of the game it would be0256A488 - F8 = playerbase
It will change every game
Get the playerbase and then find a pointer to it and you're all set
0256A488 - F8 = 256A390 so this my player base which contain all information about my player like health, ammo ETC. right?

and how i can find EntityLoopDistance.
u said "Get the playerbase and then find a pointer to it and you're all set" how?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.