Solved Windows 10 Compatibility?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What do we need to do to make our apps/hacks be compatible with windows 10?

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Pretty sure things will work fine on windows 10, it's what im running atm, provided you aren't using some obscure windows structure that's changed apps should be fine

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm interested because 2 people have said that my assault cube hack doesn't work, and both of them are on windows 10 :(

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Rake;39728 said:
I'm interested because 2 people have said that my assault cube hack doesn't work, and both of them are on windows 10 :(
Windows 10's theme has changed a bit yeah, but I have no idea why it ruins some of the d3d hacks out there

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Rake;39728 said:
I run win10, when im home ill try

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Rake;39723 said:
What do we need to do to make our apps/hacks be compatible with windows 10?
mostly the programms dont work if someone dont have a certain libary installed or if the bit system is different,
but normaly all win7 compiled programms work on win 8,8.1 and 10. Just if you use libaries of win10 and try to run the
prog on e.g. win7 it wont work, since win7 wouldnt have the libs of win10 by default

just as an examble what i mean: (description tells ya)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

or stuff like
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

so if you compile in vs2013, you would need the second one to be installed on the clients pc

edit:
- info: those packages come by default for us developers by installing visual studio, but not for ppl which dont have it installed or use a older version ;)

Last edited:

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Rake;39743 said:
Try going to Project ---> Properties ---> C/C++ ---> Code Generation ---> Runtime Library.

Try setting that to "Multi-threaded (/MT)."

This should force the code to use the older libraries for your project; which every system should have.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods