Off Topic Why did you choose your username?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys, i see a lot of people with interesting usernames and I thought it would be cool to find out their origin, I'll start.
I use Fleep because its a shortened down version of my last name(Filipe), fairly straightfoward.

How about yours?

Fleep

Reactions: RenTec

velreine

Aug 27, 2012
Denmark
Visit site
Velreine, i saw a guy named this in wow once on a private server a rogue. And i thought the name was really cool and after that I've chosen it as my gamertag. - It has no specific meaning it just sounds cool when people pronounce it right. 'Vel reign e' if you were to break it down.

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
Visit site
I tend to use variations of Chuck, which is an abbreviation of my real name, Charles. The latest being, Chuck E. Even on WoW, pretty much all my characters' names included the name Chuck.

I came to be called Chuck due to a friend of mine going to drama school in the USA, who when he came back (to the UK) said the American version of my name was Chuck. Since then most people call me Chuck. It actually suits me more than Charles :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
Mine has pretty much the same story as Velreine's. c5 is a nickname I derived from citizen5, which was a nickname of a dude I used to play ArmA 2 togheter with.

I have different nicknames everywhere I go (sites, forums, games), most of them quite hilarious in my mind, but I'd rather not disclose them :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
I have a pretty strange/unique name.. :p I first created the name Crazywink10 back around 8-9 years about when I was 9 years old. Back when MySpace was just catching on and everyone used MSN Messenger. :p The name came from the "winks" you could send people on MSN Messeneger, because what little kid didn't love those? :p So when I was creating my first Hotmail account, I added "crazy" to the beginning of "wink" and thus, the legacy of Crazywink was born! :p The name's just kinda stuck, and has been used for pretty much everything I do, WoW, my Gamertag, every MMO I've ever played character name. I often run into people that recognize me from other places because they remember the name Crazywink because it's so unique. XP

That's the life story of Crazywink. :p

• Wow

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of the 70's / 80's / 90's and one day I was listening to U2 - Magnificent. So yes, my name basically comes from that song. Only with an extra i in "ient" :p

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My usual nickname, Syperus, comes from the Automatic Activation Device (AAD) Cypres. It's used by skydivers to ensure their chute opens at the specified Altitude, typically will fire off at 1000ft. I've been a skydiver for years and I thought this was a good name to have, only i change the spelling on my name

My nickname Keptix I actually just thought up. I used to use ceptic (Yep exactly what you are thinking), but decided to change it to keptix.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
My last name is Maymon, so one day some weird Indian kid moved to our school who barely spoke English. I'm on the football team so I get called by my last name, when the kid heard it he thought
the person calling me said "mayonnaise." My friends went back to the lab and did some chemistry stuff, and, maymonaise, was born. The first letter is purposefully not capitalized because I'm a total
grammar nazi.

• Haha

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
Visit site
My last name is Maymon, so one day some weird Indian kid moved to our school who barely spoke English. I'm on the football team so I get called by my last name, when the kid heard it he thought
the person calling me said "mayonnaise." My friends went back to the lab and did some chemistry stuff, and, maymonaise, was born.
Excellent, I've been wondering how your name came about :)

Whenever I see your name, that Top Gun film pops into my head, lol.

... The first letter is purposefully not capitalized because I'm a total
grammar nazi.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

I used to be, but pretty much gave up :)

If my grammar and punctuation is ever correct during my ramblings on the net, it's not due to any conscious effort on my part.

When I went to Uni, we used to lose up to 20% for grammatical and punctuation errors on any work done. If I were at Uni now, I'd probably blow that 20% for most of my work, lol.

Zuva

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I smashed my head on the keyboard and didn't dislike it.

Actually, I just like the sound of it. :p

• Haha

_Necros_

Oct 6, 2015
Italy
Visit site
I chose mine because lot of reasons.
1: I really needed a nick for an hacking forum, scared about my privacy, i needed to find a nick that won't be my name, lol.
2: Necros is a hardcore punk band from us.
3: necros is an abbreviated word of: Necrosis. One of the scariest diseases i know.
4: Necros remembers me necromancer. I choose to be a pyromancer /necromancer in all games that offers one of these, in case it offers both, i choose everytime the necromancer. Why should i kill enemies when my little skeletons or undead can do it for me? :pP
5: It's sounds freaking badass imho.

again, sorry for my bad english...

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I was coming up with an email a few years ago, and I decided on "project", because I like projects, and then "21124", because I love the number 12, so I turned it around and then just added the two outside 2's together to make the 4 at the end.

My username usually isn't project21124, that's just my email, but I decided to go with that name because I don't want my old one coming up in searches back to this site. :smile:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I chose mine because lot of reasons.
1: I really needed a nick for an hacking forum, scared about my privacy, i needed to find a nick that won't be my name, lol.
2: Necros is a hardcore punk band from us.
3: necros is an abbreviated word of: Necrosis. One of the scariest diseases i know.
4: Necros remembers me necromancer. I choose to be a pyromancer /necromancer in all games that offers one of these, in case it offers both, i choose everytime the necromancer. Why should i kill enemies when my little skeletons or undead can do it for me? :pP
5: It's sounds freaking badass imho.

again, sorry for my bad english...
Love me some necros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n14kYb3w4gg

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts