Solved Who's good with math lol

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Sorry for opening so many topics recently, this xxxx has been driving me insane! I have this teleport hack i've been working on and it's literally almost done except for some weird reason, my Y value is super buggy. So I have these 3 coordinates: (long double I think)
X pos: 3.76879e-304
Y pos: 2.07414e-314
z pos: -5.88974e+280

After some tinkering and messing around, I've found that dividing those numbers by 100000000000 gives me the perfect teleport distance. However, my y value equals zero when divided by that, but that doesn't make sense to me that X and Z work flawlessly and the number is so small that why would it equal zero? I've tried messing with other values but they either teleport me across the map or it doesn't move at all...

I loop this
C++:
			xvalue = ((*(long double*)XaxisPtr) / 100000000000);
			zvalue = ((*(long double*)ZaxisPtr) / 100000000000);
			yvalue = ((*(long double*)YaxisPtr) / 100000000000);
and change xyz with this code:
C++:
*(long double*)YaxisPtr = *(long double*)YaxisPtr + yvalue;

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Looks like you got the wrong datatype. Try reading the addresses as float. Or the game "encrypts" the coords.

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
I've been trying to find a way to get the exponent value of *(long double*)YaxisPtr so I could calculate a better number to add to the Yaxis. Cuz in cheat engine I can manually modify the value and changing 2.07414e-314 to 2.07514e-314 works pretty well but...
it's not 2.07414e-314 + 0.001, it's actually 2.07414e-314 + 0.001e-314 (I think)

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Вroihon;39909 said:
Looks like you got the wrong datatype. Try reading the addresses as float. Or the game "encrypts" the coords.
Why would they "encrypt" the coords? I did see a dll loaded that has something to do with bcrypt, so that makes me curious, but why would the x and z coord work find and not the y coord? Im gonna try changing the y coord to a float when I get home, havent been able to test anything yet cuz school sux

--edit--
Turns out it was the wrong type, it was supposed to be an integer... what kind of games stores coords as an integer lol

Last edited:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Why would they "encrypt" the coords? I did see a dll loaded that has something to do with bcrypt, so that makes me curious, but why would the x and z coord work find and not the y coord? Im gonna try changing the y coord to a float when I get home, havent been able to test anything yet cuz school sux

--edit--
Turns out it was the wrong type, it was supposed to be an integer... what kind of games stores coords as an integer lol
Loads of games when precision isnt too much of a big deal, general rule of thumb is if you have #e# then you've actually got an int, and bcrypt is meant for SSL iirc

Lovelace

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Oct 23, 2015
I think you're reading it with a wrong data type, try reading it as float. Or maybe it is encrypted, but I doubt it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.