Solved Which way to DNbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mokosen

Aug 17, 2014
Hey guys , i need some help . In this video i saw an archer auto aim enemies . That i don't know how can they do that for a bot .

I watched GH's tutorial videos called:
_Trigger-bot which way aiming with colors . (pixel scaning)
_Trigger-bot which way find base address (player and enemy) , then find X Y Z in game (hooking??? i don't know much)

So i just want to ask u guys , which way they make a bot in this video . (

https://youtu.be/US8UmXduqTw?t=3m12s

This game is very nice and fun , i don't really want to hack this game because this game is server side so i just want to make a bot to leveling :D .

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
It looks like a classic aimbot, he's looping through all the player objects and setting his view angles to aim at the enemy. If you want to learn more do the aimbot tutorials. But if you're not an experienced hacker, this will be hard for you and you should work on making trainers first for single player games :)

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/start-here-beginners-guide-to-learning-game-hacking.5911/

Once you learn the basics, do our aimbot tutorials

Last edited:

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
Show me with screenshots how the health address look like with the "What accesses this address "

mokosen

Aug 17, 2014
Sorry about another images link because i got error upload from my computer

https://imgur.com/G0k9eeP

Here is it .
Some players DN has a bot to leveling. But they don't want to be patched . No one share a bot so i want to make one (just a few simple function like "auto login" + "auto aim enemy").

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
Take the value of EBX and then pointer scan for it and se if you can find a pointer.

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
Then you might need to hook to get the address of the registry. did you scan for 1 level only? try all 5 levels there might be a multilevel pointer to it.

mokosen

Aug 17, 2014
well , i have my mistake here. The lastest scaning is my MAX HP value . Then i found no pointer with that address .

This time i'm scanning my currently HP value , it has 2 address but i could not "find out what accesses this address" , it's making crash my game (it doesn't matter now)

Ok like what u said , i'm scanning with max level 5 and now it has 54.603.017 paths. Need to restart my game now

mokosen

Aug 17, 2014
Rake;47719 said:
It looks like a classic aimbot, he's looping through all the player objects and setting his view angles to aim at the enemy. If you want to learn more do the aimbot tutorials. But if you're not an experienced hacker, this will be hard for you and you should work on making trainers first for single player games :)
Thanks and i'm not an experienced hacker :D , i'm learning about design a web , not a programmer , but i love to learn some program's code like C++ / C# / AutoIT / Java . Anyway , making a bot is very interested with me.

Could u give me some tutorial about classic aimbot please ? :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods