• Windows Vista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 7

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Windows 8

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Windows 10

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, and so on)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • OSX

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Hey l33t-cr3w,

I wonder which OS you guys are using. I'll throw this random poll right in. (I hope this is the correct section @Solaire?)
Also a few words why you are using your OS of choice would be neat.

I am using Linux (Ubuntu GNOME), I don't really know why, I just like Linux way more than Windows. :D

regards
keto

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Windows 8. Its fast, smooth, and I actually like not having a start menu.

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I use Win10 for game hacking. Otherwise I use OpenSUSE and Arch Linux (XFCE DE Baby!!!!)

kirk465

Jan 21, 2015
Windows 10, though I've liked Win8.1 a lot more. It ran a lot more smooth and fast, Win10 takes ages to start up while Win8.1 took 1-2 seconds

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Ubuntu+Gnome baby here too, although i've been meaning to swap back to windows for VS or at least dual boot.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Eh, I have all three lol.
I got my macbook, and I've got my PC set up with Win 7 and Xubuntu on a dual boot.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Ok now for everyone that said Ubuntu. Stretch your right arm out as far as it can go, align it with your right cheek bone, and swipe your hand across your face fast and hard!!!! Lol jk. I know everyone has their own preference on distro and reasoning for it, i just like to give people shit who don't use the same distro as me. For shits and gigs!

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Ok now for everyone that said Ubuntu. Stretch your right arm out as far as it can go, align it with your right cheek bone, and swipe your hand across your face fast and hard!!!! Lol jk. I know everyone has their own preference on distro and reasoning for it, i just like to give people shit who don't use the same distro as me. For shits and gigs!
I got Black Arch on my USB stick. Am I accepted into your brotherhood?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Who is the one who voted osx? I want it's name and address to send a bazillion letter bombs!

/edit this was all caps but vb is a scumbag

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
They've released like 4 updates over the past 6 months that could be considered 'legal' spyware, doesn't that deter you?
Then the crap with detecting cracked software and the fact that they're still not able to make ONE fucking controle pannel app and not like a bazillion for crap.
stupid p2p updates (which in fact existed before but not for the windows update).
and didnt they change the data privacy statements again a few weeks ago?

As much as i'd like to mess around with kewl dx12 and the fastererer system i dont want that shit.

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
They've released like 4 updates over the past 6 months that could be considered 'legal' spyware, doesn't that deter you?
nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) u guys are using default windows settings or what? :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods