Which language to pick?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
I'm going in a electrician (Wide meaning of the word in my language) school, basicly its a school where you learn to program.
I get to chose between 2 languages Python and C, I'm not sure which one to pick.
Which one is better for general programming and which one is for hacking?

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
My $0.02 say you should go with C. Python would probably serve you better in terms of finding a job but it's a hell of a lot easier to learn then C is. So learning it on your own afterwards will be a piece of cake.

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
C it is!
Thanks for the feedback :trooper:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Learn C. If it's too hard to grasp some concepts, learn Python. You can hack with Python, but you're probably going to be limited. I haven't looked further into it than RPM and WPM. After Python, you'll understand the fundamentals of most programming languages, and can move on to C more easily.

EDIT:
Bleh, didn't see the second page :p

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods