un1que

Sep 18, 2014
I started it before school and been doing it since then,what about you

Last edited:

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
I started on the interwebz, mainly from the new boston. Then I moved to other channels to explore more wonderful stuff. It was hard as fuck in the beginning but paid off nicely in the future.

After learning almost everything by myself for couple of years, then they decided to teach us C# (now ASP.NET) in school (but I wanted C++ :/) starting from the basics, which was boring for me for some time cos it was easy as hell.

Edit: forgot to mention the most important part.

The only thing that motivated me to start learning, programming, and doing something useful was when I met a random person, in a CoD4 server, that was hacking (using aimbot & wh). Since then, and even today, I want to learn how to make that beauty by myself. Thanks to that, I love to code :).

Last edited:

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
My Story.

I first started out writing scripts in batch for like 1-2 years, I made mostly viruses or tools that will help me organize things. But then I felt it was little functions in batch (I know theres alot but i was to newbie to understand)
So one day when I was on a PRAO I heard that they was talking about what they used to code when they where younger, and I heard that they said something about AutoIt and that it was easy to use also. So when I came home I started to lookup "AutoIt" on the internet and downloaded SciTe. (Comes with AutoIt)First I started to program viruses and make difficult viruses that had a wait time and after that timer was gone it corrupted the hole computer by duping documents that was about 1gb each. (In that time 1gb was really large on the drive) After that I looked up more difficult things and askd friends and family if they wanted any programs to help them with different things on the computer, but i couldn´t find anyone that I could use to extend my programming skills. So I started making hack´s in AutoIt. (Color aimbots and click bots + more shitty things) But I always though that C++ was in the bigger leauge, and I wanted to also do stuff in C++ instead of making shitty things in AutoIt. So I started learning C++ at cplusplus.com but I couldn´t keep up with my intrestet and other things in my life so i took a break. But after a while I found Fleep´s video´s and my intrest woke up once again. It was that time I joined this awsome community/forum.

Words Explained.

AutoIt = A simple but powerfull script language.
PRAO = Swedish word, cant translate it to english. Its like when your at a work and test how it feels at young age.

Thanks for reading through this and I hope you also write how it began for you!

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
The only thing that motivated me to start learning, programming, and doing something useful was when I met a random person, in a CoD4 server, that was hacking (using aimbot & wh). Since then, and even today, I want to learn how to make that beauty by myself. Thanks to that, I love to code :).
That was probably me. But yeah I also started with CoD4, awesome game to hack.

EDIT: I remember your name from somewhere... were you in a cod4 clan?

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
Yep, at first I was in RGA (Royal Game Advantage). After few years I thought it died, so I joined 1SK (1 shot kill clan), both clans are for cheating/haxing in mainly CoD4.

After some time, it turned out RGA was alive AND because everyone from 1SK were complete assholes, I left them and rejoined RGA. Now, RGA is completely dead (near the middle of 2013), and renamed ourselves to dominationcheats.com (not trying to advertise anyone/anything).

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods