When you started learning about hacking?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
Hmm let me think about it i think it was 2000 or so where the hlh client cames out after that the ogc arrived the cs community and all has began there i started to learn coding but stopped after somr years because i was lazy to code

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I started back in 2004 with my Xbox original and Halo 2. :) That's what introduced me to the hacking scene, though for some reason the Xbox community calls hacks, Mods (Modifications). I don't know why that caught on instead of hacks.. But whatever. :p

I started hacking computer games back in 2008 when WoW Wrath of the Lich King was released, making bots with a friend of mine and been progressing ever since. :D

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Downloading and using hacks? Hmm let me see, too young to remember, probably since 2007~2008, but I only hacked on a game called Warrock then, when it was still new and cool, and since then I've only hacked on games witch I had lost interest in playing as they were meant to be.

Funny fact from back of those days about AC bypassing would be my view on those things back then: As I was probably like 10~11 years old back then, I didn't care wether the hacks for warrock were detected or not, I simply downloaded the one with the best features, hid it into a random named folder on desktop and renamed it and thought "Voila, now punkbuster wont find it, ou yeah", always was a big surprise later to find out hack either not working or recivig a ban :D You learn from your mistakes, as they say ;)

As of creating my own hacks, I'd say 01/01/2012, ofcourse I had been messing around with CE before and abit in visual studio but thats when it got serious. I'd say I've adapted everything pretty well, could've done better/faster though ;)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
c5 said:
Downloading and using hacks? Hmm let me see, too young to remember, probably since 2007~2008, but I only hacked on a game called Warrock then, when it was still new and cool, and since then I've only hacked on games witch I had lost interest in playing as they were meant to be.

Funny fact from back of those days about AC bypassing would be my view on those things back then: As I was probably like 10~11 years old back then, I didn't care wether the hacks for warrock were detected or not, I simply downloaded the one with the best features, hid it into a random named folder on desktop and renamed it and thought "Voila, now punkbuster wont find it, ou yeah", always was a big surprise later to find out hack either not working or recivig a ban :D You learn from your mistakes, as they say ;)

As of creating my own hacks, I'd say 01/01/2012, ofcourse I had been messing around with CE before and abit in visual studio but thats when it got serious. I'd say I've adapted everything pretty well, could've done better/faster though ;)

Hahaha, if only anti-cheat bypass was that simple.. :p

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
Lol it was even simpler in the old years as I remember I don't even know if it was punkbuster or an other anti cheat program it always scans for file like the name of the cheat was than I renamed it and what happens? It never was finding it like 1 year

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
I start about last year, I always wanted to hack games but never knew where to start. But about 2 weeks ago is when I start getting in depth about hacking; just when I found this forums.

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
I din't really started hacking til thel summer or late of the year 2005 what I did was that I started learning (C/C++) for building apps around 2003-2004-2005 then on 2005 till present I been learning Direct X 8, 9, now I move on to learning DX 10,11 along with Assembly, and improving my reversing skills.

Greets,

voidisalive

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I believe I started beginning of last year with a couple of basic hacks and moved up from there, been programming only for about 3 years though.
I guess if you're constantly trying to do this it helps you learn faster, but from my experience every time I tried a new hack I had to do a lot of background research :rolleyes: because most of the time I didn't have the knowledge to do it.

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
I started it very late I think. I am very new in this group of hackers. I started it by July 2012. And yet to learn many things regarding hacking. I am still in an basic state which help to program hacks when some structs and offsets (with explanations) are provided. Anybody else new than me? Kokole is one.

most of the time I didn't have the knowledge to do it
This is absolutely true with me. I take too much time to solve a simple problems in my hacks. When I figure of that simple problem, I would feel like ROFL.

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
I started it very late I think. I am very new in this group of hackers. I started it by July 2012. And yet to learn many things regarding hacking. I am still in an basic state which help to program hacks when some structs and offsets (with explanations) are provided. Anybody else new than me? Kokole is one.

This is absolutely true with me. I take too much time to solve a simple problems in my hacks. When I figure of that simple problem, I would feel like ROFL.
I think i started hacking later than July, and I started coding in like uhm January 2012, I made an external and internal aimbot of black ops though, wasnt too easy, but it wasnt too hard. Oh and I recommend you to learn assembly. Assembly is very helpful.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
The point is I don't know how to use the assembly language in C++ since I have no previous experience with that. Yet to learn them. Moreover my visual studio got messed up which has stopped all my work. When I fix them, I will try to use the assemblies. Do you have any good tutorials about assembly language?

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
The point is I don't know how to use the assembly language in C++ since I have no previous experience with that. Yet to learn them. Moreover my visual studio got messed up which has stopped all my work. When I fix them, I will try to use the assemblies. Do you have any good tutorials about assembly language?
Well, first you need some dissasembler like IDA or OllyDbg, I use IDA, it looks easier for me (just search in google "ida pro", doesnt matter if you pirate it) then you will need probably some assembly tutorial, maybe the "IDA Pro Book" will be good enough, not sure.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods