xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Wow... nice speeds man
Is that Comcasts premium Internet Plan?

mines supposed to be atleast 12Mb/s dunno wtf is going on.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Yeah, Xfinity Fiber Optic. I'm paying for 35 megabits/second, so I'm falling a little short but not too bad. They also have their "Power Boost" so occasionally I'll get up to 40mb/s, but not very often. It's pretty expensive, but I'd say it's worth it. :p

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Wow how much is it a month?

I'd say fast internet is worth every penny :D.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
$75/Month. :p It's a lot, but when you a whole game download in 5-10 minutes, it's worth it. :p

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
that is alot.... But I'm sure you love it, I know i'd love it, I wouldnt think twice haha. Those speeds are amazing.

is that Internet alone? Or do they atleast give you some kind of a bundle package/ discount for having their highest subscription ?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
That's Bundled with their Xfinity TV package, so it's really not too bad when you put in perspective. I don't even use the TV, but that speed internet alone from them is more expensive then bundling, so it doesn't really make sense not to. :p

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm might have to look into Xfinity, currently with ATT and have their bundled package for Tv/Phones/internet. But I've heard bad stuff about xFinity TV from some of my friends. Any input?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I can't tell you anything about the TV portion, I've honestly used it probably 5 times in the past 6 months. XD But as far as internet goes it's been amazing. I switched over from Qwest (Now Century Link). I would have crashes constantly with DSL, at least once a month I would not have internet and be on the phone with their support.. I've never had any down time with Xfinity over the past 6 months and their fulfill their speeds. :) I'd definitely recommend them, but if TV is a factor for you, I honestly have no idea how good their TV service is. :/

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Come on guys, I never once said it was a competition. :p Just a friendly thread to show your results. :)

Energize

Jul 10, 2012
Mine is only that im not at home il post a nother1 when im at home,and i think the test here is tarrible

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Wow there's some nice results there :D

Mine's not too bad, pretty much all I can pay for right now but gets the job done nicely

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Oh snap crazywink, I'll better not post mine :D I wonder how it would feel if we'd change our internet speeds for a day lol... eh I imagine too much ( 1.5 mb dwn here )

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hahaha :) I was stuck at 1.5mb/s foreeever, because of where I live, only recently I was able to upgrade, so I feel your pain. :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Even though I live near a city, like really close to it, everyone has been too lazy to hit the shovel in the ground and start digging a way for the cable :) So my internet comes from air currently ( and probably will for the next few years ) :(

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
looool all of your speed rocks i dont know why u are so jewish :>
look at my speed it pwnz all in the low class xD

i think germany is the lowest land with the internet :D hahaha i hate to life here some times but my job rocks ;D

VW VOLKSWAGEN xD

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts