Discuss What's the most awesome hack that you've pulled off?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

SICGames88

Nobleman
Sep 6, 2015
How long you been coding/hacking?
Since 8 years old but on and off. Not consistent.
For me, It was using Haar Cascade Classifier (Facial recognition) to detect a stinking Training Bot in a game. But I've seen some videos that are madly insane. Magic Bullets was one of them. Apparently, player shoots and enemy dies. I know it's tied into the enemy's health bar. But that's in Overwatch. And apparently those hacks cost up to a 1,000 USD. I won't buy them. But I'm sure it's for liability. In case, Blizzard comes down hard on them and sues them. They're a bit sue happy.

Making my own pixel bot from scratch was good. Gave me a lot of insight. This was the old version's algorithm:

1) Grab screen.
2) Detect a color range.
3) Anything outside that color range, we don't need.
4) Check to see if we have health bar?
5) Count the pixels the healthbar should be. Count the spaces in between to verify the healthbar.
6) Once we obtained it, now we need to make sure aim the mouse down a bit.

It worked. But that was on GDI+ in C#. And honestly, it was fun until fear choked me a bit. I was using the aimbot on Bastion. And yeah, pretty damn sure it was noticeable.

So, I implemented a couple of things:

1) Smooth linear motion.
2) Prediction. Capture enemy within a couple of frames, determine next move might be. Aim a head of time.
3) Cull pixels to only focus on one enemy at a time. Kinda like blinds on a horse. Frustum Culling for 3D camera kinda.

All this was done in 2018 before they began patching shit up the storm. But that's for me, I think that whole developing a pixelbot from ground up was a highlight.

What about you guys?

Oh, if anyone wants to see the old version of the pixel bot, let me know. I'll share it.

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 24, 2020
My current project, swbf2 esp and stuff. Nothing special since im new to game hacking.

But since you mentioned color bots: NSeven released a awesome opencv color aimbot for warfork and some other games. Google for it if you want to.

Reactions: SICGames88

SICGames88

Nobleman
Sep 6, 2015
My current project, swbf2 esp and stuff. Nothing special since im new to game hacking.

But since you mentioned color bots: NSeven released a awesome opencv color aimbot for warfork and some other games. Google for it if you want to.
I will check it out

XdarionX

Dying Light Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 30, 2018
Few years ago when I was literaly addicted to Dying Light i was really mad about kids who downloaded cheat tables from internet and used god mode with speedhacks in pvp so i had to start reversing the chrome engine. (few months ago) I found a way how to kill someone without interacting with him (he could be on the other side of map) and ofc while having god mode on (client could just nop out instruction subtracting their health to become immortal, nothing was serversided) cool but than just from nothing i found a global variable "bIsDeveloper" that was always 0, setting it to 1 i was able to teleport anyone to any coordinates i would like and to set their main mission (changing overall story progress, setting it to first mission to reset it) and many more game breaking tweaks but it wasnt enough. They did used very old vac than could be exploited and i was able to change my steam id to whatever i wanted (invalid or some1 elses) and yeah I have played many games as some else (especially well known players and youtubers) and also i found a way how to kick everyone except host from the current session by weaponizing vac. Unfortunately few weeks later (I guess many players reported this) they updated vac and patched these exploits.

Dying Light was my masterpiece, I have never done so deep reversals in any game.

Kronos21

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 9, 2020
My best d3d memory bot + hacks + packet sender/receiver made with c++ so far updated today =)

d3d hack 09-16.png

Reactions: notgoodatall
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods