Solved What to learn first

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Froze

Dec 21, 2012
Hey guys I've been thinking of learning programming but I'm not so sure about what language to learn for beginners... any suggestions :confused:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
c++ is tougher at first but it all pays off in the end

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
I've always been told to go for C++, but some like to start with C#, or Java. I'm sure someone else could give you a better suggestion.

If you do decide to give C++ a shot, then perhaps this informative post from GingerBreadMan will help you out, especially if you're intending on learning it for hacking purposes.

So you want to learn how to make masterful programs and hacks with C++, right? Well, you have to start somewhere!

Start by reading a C++ book. This doesn't mean pick up a book, skim through it, then call yourself the best coder in the world because you made a window pop up saying "Hello World!". This means actually read the book. Take notes, and make sure that before you move on to the next section, you fully understand what's being said. This process will take well over a year to get really good at coding. Continue to push the limits of what you know, and learn more while doing so.

If you'd rather, learn through videos, or at your school (if they offer a C++ class).

One thing to note, when you venture into the world of game hacking, you'll find out that you have to take control of your learning. You have to go out and grab onto knowledge that lies in the vast ocean of the "Internet". If you want to learn how to make D3D hooks, and things like that, you have to google it. I repeat, Google. Most likely, you'll find a tutorial that explains some things, but doesn't really give a full explanation. Just move on to the next tutorial, and continue to piece together information until you understand the topic enough to do it yourself. This also goes for learning C++. Everything you want to know won't be in that book, or in your video series, or in the classroom (except you can ask your teacher questions regarding the knowledge that you need). If you want to know how to use dynamic memory with classes, then look it up on Google. Or Bing. Or Yahoo. Whatever search engine you use, look it up.

Once you've completed the task of learning C++, which I should mention will never really truly end, learn how to use Cheat Engine to the point where you can find any variable in a game, and locate the player base as well as the entity base. Make sure you know about the different data types, and all of the different ways to search for a variable. Learning how to use Cheat Engine comes mostly from just messing around with it and looking at tutorials. Fleep even has a series of Cheat Engine tutorials. Watch them, and learn!

Once you've got Cheat Engine in your list of deadly hacker weapons, learning the basics of Assembly (You might be wondering why we're going down levels in terms of coding). Assembly is used when you're reversing a game. Every great hacker knows how to reverse a game and change the way it works. Reversing can lead to wonderful things, like the recoil on your gun, to the section of code that determines whether you truly die when your health hits 0. This is where OllyDbg comes in. Learn how to use it. It's a fantastic tool to use when hacking, and there are numerous plugins to assist you in your quest to hack games. Again, Fleep has a series of OllyDbg tutorials.

Once you've got all of this down and know every feature of Cheat Engine and OllyDbg, you can begin writing hacks in C++. Start by learning the functions ReadProcessMemory, and WriteProcessMemory. They are what allow you to "Read" and "Write" to a games memory. Learn how to create a handle to a game, as well as how to use RPM and WPM. There are tons upon TONS of tutorials around the internet, mainly Fleep's How To Hack videos. Watch them, and learn what he's teaching. Once you can make a simple trainer using RPM and WPM, move on to the next step.

Finally, we've arrived at the best part! Making triggerbots, aimbots, and all of your assorted hacker goodies! There are (once again) tons upon TONS of fantastic tutorials on how to make these (once again, Fleep's videos). You just have to use your brain to apply them to your game. I recommend starting with a triggerbot, as those are fairly easy to make. Aimbots have some math that you have to deal with, and it can get a bit confusing.

So, you've made your aimbot, your triggerbot, your ESP, and all of your other wonderful hacks, and you want to know where to go next. Just use your brain. Your ability to hack will only ever be as good as your imagination. If you have the skill, you can make just about anything you can imagine.

Good Luck,
GingerbreadMan

Last edited:

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Don't start with java it's the biggest crap I've ever seen (except from brainfuck), you won't understand shit, because java doesn't support pointer arithmetics.
And using pointers is a vital thing for game hacking. You will also never get the difference between call-by-reference and call-by-pointer when using java.
Moreover java is an interpreter language so it's slow as shit.

Learn C++. :)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I dare you to shittalk about brainfuck. Best language ever!!!!! Brainfuck>everything
It's fast,reliable,easy to understand.
+++++ +++[- >++++ ++++< ]>+++ +++++ +.<++ ++++[ ->--- ---<] >---- -.<++
+++++ +[->+ +++++ ++<]> +++++ +++++ +++.- ----- --.-- --.<+ ++[-> +++<]
>++++ .<+++ +++++ [->-- ----- -<]>- ----- ----- ---.< +++++ +++[- >++++
++++< ]>+++ +++++ +.<++ +[->+ ++<]> ++.<+ +++++ ++[-> ----- ---<] >----
----- ----. <++++ ++++[ ->+++ +++++ <]>++ +++++ +++++ .<+++ +++++ +[->-
----- ---<] >--.< +++++ +++[- >++++ ++++< ]>+++ +++++ ++.<+ ++[-> +++<]
>++.- -.+.< +++++ ++++[ ->--- ----- -<]>- --.<+ +++++ +++[- >++++ +++++
<]>++ +.<++ +[->- --<]> ---.- --.<+ +++++ ++[-> ----- ---<] >---- -.<++
+++++ +[->+ +++++ ++<]> ++.++ +.<++ +[->+ ++<]> +++++ .+.<+ +++++ +++[-
>---- ----- <]>-- -.<++ +++++ +[->+ +++++ ++<]> +++++ +++++ +++++ .----
----- .<+++ +++++ [->-- ----- -<]>- ----- .<+++ ++[-> +++++ <]>++ +++++
+++.< ++++[ ->--- -<]>- ----- --..+ +++.< ++++[ ->+++ +<]>+ +++.< +++++
[->-- ---<] >---- ---.< +++[- >+++< ]>+++ .<+++ ++[-> +++++ <]>++ .<+++
+[->+ +++<] >++++ +++.< ++++[ ->+++ +<]>+ ++++. <++++ [->-- --<]> -----
.<+++ +++++ [->-- ----- -<]>- .<+++ +++++ [->++ +++++ +<]>+ +++++ +++.+
++++. <++++ ++++[ ->--- ----- <]>-- ----- ----- --.<+ +++++ ++[-> +++++
+++<] >++++ +++++ +++++ +.-.- ----- ---.< +++++ +++[- >---- ----< ]>---
--.<+ +++++ ++[-> +++++ +++<] >++++ +++++ +++.< +++[- >---< ]>--. <+++[
->+++ <]>++ ++.-- ----- .<+++ [->++ +<]>+ ++++. <++++ [->-- --<]> ----.
+++++ +.--. <++++ ++++[ ->--- ----- <]>-- --.<
I'm making fun of brainfuck everyday at school with a friend of mine, funniest language ever haha :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods