Solved What should I start to learn if I want to make a hack(Wallhack) in Heroes&Generals ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

BokoYT

Mar 13, 2017
What should I start to learn if I want to make a hack(Wallhack) in Heroes&Generals ?

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
1. A programming language of your choice. Such as C++, Java, or C# (I suggest one of those 3)
2. A graphics API for your language of choice (this is for drawing with ESP)
3. An understanding of how pointers work and a basic understanding of assembly
4. learn how to use a memory editor such as cheat engine
5. Watch tutorials from the GuidedHacking youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/L4DL4D2EUROPE (numbers 4 and 3 can be learned there, along with how to make a basic ESP and other hacks.)
6. ?????
7. Profit

Last edited:

NaziShamzi

Mar 9, 2017
Can you recommend any graphics API's or how to look for them? Can we just use any for C++?

Kinda confused if they need to be a specific type.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Can you recommend any graphics API's or how to look for them? Can we just use any for C++?

Typically you'd try to use whatever graphics api the game uses unless your making an external overlay.

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014

If you are making an external cheat, you have three main options. GDI+, OpenGL, and Direct X. GDI+ is the simplest to use and doesn't require you download anything extra, but it is slower and can have issues with flickering. OpenGL and Direct X are quite similar, and are both a better choice than GDI+ due to performance and the more advanced stuff you can do with them. However, I would start off with GDI+ first, so that you can focus more on your hack's logic than learning opengl or direct x and how to implement them.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods