What should I learn?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CoronelTC

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 13, 2012
Hi friends, I'm a spanish member and my english is not very good, for that I am not very active in forums. I'm studying system engineering but in my university only teach us "Java", and well, basically is language is not a great language for create hacks(I loved). I bought a book about C++, I was studying but I found topics as: stacks, list and I don't know how I can apply that for create a hacks. I like to focus on issues of importance of C++, so advance a little. I don't want to learn for earn money, I just want to learn.

A coder said me the following:
I'm a bit schocked they teach you only a single language and it's Java >.<
I started programming 8 years ago. C++ around 5 years ago and it quickly became my "main" language for doing almost everything. Anyway when it comes to hacks awesome coding skills aren't needed. The core part of the process is reverse engineering and that's a totally different story which starts at assembler and never ends ;)

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Coding skills aren't needed if you want to code simple trainers. Coding skills are essential if you want to do cool and advanced stuff.

As you brought up stack and didn't know whether it can be applied to hacking.. hell yeah it can be. Stack exploits are very powerful and brutal exploits, you could empty a whole server in a game by causing stack corruption/buffer overflow on clients or the server itself (really bad coding on game devs side). Or could execute your own payload on the target machine for example. There's tons of stuff you can do with stack. And last but not least, it's one of the main concepts you'll need in reverse engineering.. so learn how the stack works.

In general, if you want to be a good hacker, you need to know how to program, so learn everything you can about programming ;)

CoronelTC

Dank Tier Donator
Aug 13, 2012

Aegis

Aug 11, 2013
In general, if you want to be a good hacker, you need to know how to program, so learn everything you can about programming ;)
You talked about reverse engineering. Shouldn't we just start from assembly language? Perhaps even learn assembly along side C++?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
You talked about reverse engineering. Shouldn't we just start from assembly language? Perhaps even learn assembly along side C++?
It's up to you really, look around, see how you can grasp things. Personally I'd say learn basics of programming first and then start learning assembly alongside of it.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Got any good book recommendations for assembly?

"The Art Of Assembly Language"

I've read a reasonable amount of it and it seems to go over assembly really well, if you understand High level languages such as C++, C# or even java you should definitely learn from it.

Fleep

Aegis

Aug 11, 2013
"The Art Of Assembly Language"

I've read a reasonable amount of it and it seems to go over assembly really well, if you understand High level languages such as C++, C# or even java you should definitely learn from it.

Fleep

Thanks mate :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods