Solved What should i learn after RPM and WPM?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iPower

Piece of shit
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
i already know C++ Basics(like OOP, pointers, etc) and gamehacking basics (like finding a static address, coding simple external hacks using RPM and WPM, work with cheat engine). I would like to know what should i learn next. Don't be rude please. I'm a learner!

Thanks!

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Start going internal, learn how to use reclass, ida, there's still so much more sir.
Start learning how to hook either directx or opengl to make supa 1337 internal menus and ESPs.

My guess is start learning how to go internal get the hooking game poppin.

It's really up to you where you want to go. Let your curiosity and imagination drive you.

Source Code - Assault Cube internal DLL skeleton

Last edited by a moderator:

iPower

Piece of shit
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
Start going internal, learn how to use reclass, ida, there's still so much more sir.
Start learning how to hook either directx or opengl to make supa 1337 internal menus and ESPs.

My guess is start learning how to go internal get the hooking game poppin.

It's really up to you where you want to go. Let your curiosity and imagination drive you.
Thanks bro! Gonna do some searching about dll hacks, ReClass and hooking!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Here's the best little .dll source code for getting started, practice around with this one to get the hang of it and then move on to whatever

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods