Solved What makes Cheat Engine can't find the Pointer??

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
tried to run CE as admin ? had the same prob some weeks ago with a prog~

justintcs

Jul 13, 2012
tried to run CE as admin ? had the same prob some weeks ago with a prog~
Errrm, before that this thing still working ,but after an update, this thing no more working, but I tried to use on other game, it's work.
Anyone got any idea what's going on with this game and how to bypass the protection?

Game: Sudden Attack SEA
Packed with TheMida
Anti-Cheat : GameGuard

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I read somewhere that people were able to bypass gameguard by setting CE to run as admin in xp mode. Not sure how true this is, but it couldn't hurt to try. If this does work then gameguard has some serious issues. You could also try changing your CE's process name.

justintcs

Jul 13, 2012
I read somewhere that people were able to bypass gameguard by setting CE to run as admin in xp mode. Not sure how true this is, but it couldn't hurt to try. If this does work then gameguard has some serious issues. You could also try changing your CE's process name.
Errm, I forgot to tell you that I actually hidden CE so that it can't be detect. It's something like The ring protection
I already tried to run as administrator and I also checked the game's permission ,or Is there any debugger works like VEH debugger, cause only VEH debugger will not crash the game
And another thing is, when I start the CE debugger, CE will not responding for few second and back to normal , is this a cause to make the Debugger not working??
But for others game when I debug it didn't not responding , not even once

My ultrabook spec:
Core i5 3rd gen
4gb ddr3
800gb
HD Graphic 4000

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods