Solved What language to hack Escape From Tarkov ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

lazarus01

Aug 5, 2020
Game Name
Escape From Tarkov
Anticheat
Battleye
How long you been coding/hacking?
Basically 0, all I can do is C# console hacks and maybe fetch some offsets and so on.
Coding Language
That's what I want to know.
I am a newbie and I want to learn to make cheats for Escape From Tarkov only, and I don't know what coding language should I focus on mostly to make an Aimbot, ESP and so on which also bypasses Battleye.

I want to know what is worth learning (external/internal/kernel) as I want to learn only what is needed strictly for Tarkov and BE bypass and I am not interested at all in the other games.

I am asking this because looking at external/internal they seem very different and I am not sure if spending time in learning External and then turns out the better way was Internal is worth it.

I know it is going to take VERY long time and I want to make sure I atleast go the right way and not spend time on learning something which won't help me at all with my cause in the end.

Thanks.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You can hack the game using either C++ or C#. If you want to learn how to bypass Battleye yourself you must learn C/C++ to make kernel drivers.

Last edited:

esp1z1

I know like 40% of what I’m doing. Ok...
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
There are words that turn blue when you type them. In your post. Click those and read up on them. Also research unity game engine stuff there are some on here since that’s what tarkov was made in. You’re gonna need to do many more tutorials tho before you get there starting trying to hack tarkov won’t get you anywhere since you shouldn’t learn how to make aimbots and wallhacks on a game that costs $45 with a good anticheat. You’re gonna need to do tutorials to learn those things first and then in a couple years assuming tarkov is still around once you have the required knowledge you can make hacks for it.

GainOSaurusFIex

Apr 6, 2020
So I will give you some advice I also hack a game with BattleEye but I recommend to only hack the game if you can turn it off, I can launch my game without battleeye and learn to hack it that way if it's not possible then I would advice chosing another game since it's reallly dumb to start hacking a game with anti cheat, it is very complicated and will get you demotivated, as for the coding language I would just chosen the one you prefer, there are alot more guides and topics on c++ though, up2you

notgoodatall

HTML-Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 18, 2020
There is a pretty cool thing called "EmuTarkov" its an offline emulation of the game you can use as a test environment. Also I dont recommend going straight for tarkov, its one of the hardest games to hack right now

ismaelvazquezjr

Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 4, 2020
I'm not trying to be rude but your question sounds somewhat like this, "I want to beat Usain Bolt in a race, should I focus on building up endurance, cardio, or lifting weights?"

(My fatass clearly doesn't work out so if this a bad analogy... you get the point)

Internal cheats manipulate the games memory space while you're code is injected inside of that same space. External cheats involve manipulating the games memory space from a different process.

Kernel cheats are somewhat of an outlier as they're technically accessible from all running processes. It gives you control over the entire the system. It is by far the most complicated to learn and involves extensive knowledge of the operating system. Mistakes here are far less forgiving and can end pretty badly if you don't know what you're doing.

There's no shortcuts and there's no one proper way to do something... Take everyone's advice, start off with a simpler game or an emulated version, read through the tutorials on the site, and don't get discouraged along the way.

esp1z1

Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
Personally I’d recommend starting with internal. It’s easier to access data and is simpler since you cut out the memory management middle man class thingy.

Reactions: tappineapple

ZleMyzteX

I have no idea what I'm doing
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 10, 2020
It's gonna take some time - be patient.

KF1337

*copies code from tutorials, then breaks it.*
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 30, 2020
Personally I’d recommend starting with internal. It’s easier to access data and is simpler since you cut out the memory management middle man class thingy.
C++:
class MemoryManagementMiddleManClassThingy
{
    // do memory management middle man class things
};
I switched to internal for the sole purpose of not dealing with this stuff all the time :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, @lazarus01 internal might be the better way, as long as you are comfortable with using a lot of pointers.

esp1z1

Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 6, 2018
C++:
class MemoryManagementMiddleManClassThingy
{
    // do memory management middle man class things
};
I switched to internal for the sole purpose of not dealing with this stuff all the time :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, @lazarus01 internal might be the better way, as long as you are comfortable with using a lot of pointers.
Which you have to be if you want to get anywhere in game hacking you need to understand pointers otherwise you’ll get nowhere. If you struggle with pointers watch chernos videos a few times and do some practice and you’ll get it ezpz

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods