What is your occupation and what do you spend your time doing?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I think this may be interesting. I would like to know what everyone is doing in their life right now.

Im currently a student and about to start my 3rd/final year for a Degree in Computing as some of you know. I spend most of my time here or developing things for the site or tutorials.

Feel free to post your Occupation and any hobbies you currently do. :D

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Visit site
Ima be a 12th grader next year, yay last year of skool :D, and i plan on going into a dual major where i take a lil bit of electronics and some software development...Wish me luck :p

I spend most of my time either programming, playing LoL or just chilling with my friends..

Hobbies:
[list type=decimal]
[li]Football[/li]
[li]Football[/li]
[li]Football[/li]
[li]Guess what, Football :p[/li]
[/list]

BSgrave

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently a student at a local sixth form college :) and what do I like doing the same as Konsowa football, fifa etc ;)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
I just finished 9th grade, on a summer holiday currently, and learning as much as I can about gamehacking ( assembly, d3d ), programming ( c++ mostly ) and meteorology ( if we were talking what would be my occupation, then I'd say airliner pilot :) ) until the end of summer. It's very hard to learn something of my interests while school is on, atleast that's how it is for me :-\

I think there are some similarities between me and Konsowa :D If I go outside, then guess what I do:

1) play football
2) play football
3) play football
4) or get drunk ( I think, once in a month is okay )

I play as a GK ( I'm not tall at all though ) in local team. I used to play football alot more often though, new interests keep me more busy :)

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
Visit site
I study computer science at a local college and i have a part time job for a small private company that builds software for a medical company I also have another job part time and I work as a Internet Service Provider Tech.

When I'm home with nothing to do I do work stuff :) and when I get a free time I deal with reversing stuff :) pretty much all...

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Visit site
Student going into 11th grade, Planning on going into university and taking computing, some form of game dev course, and for shits and giggles a course on Artificial intelligence

My Hobbies :

Computers
Gaming
Programming
Hockey
Football
Aviation

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Cool stuff guys, lets keep this thread going as I would definitely like to know what everyone does.

Fleep

Starlive

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Student going into 9th grade, on a summer holiday currently, and learning as much as I can about gamehacking.

My Hobbies :

Computers
Gaming
Programming
Drawn
Earning money
Youtube video's
Website creation
basketball

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
Glad to hear your hobby is 'earning money' :D We've got some real hard workers around here hehe :)

(PS: Alot easier - Rob a bank, get rich, live free)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts