Discuss What is the most annoying part of game hacking?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

What's the most annoying part of hacking games?

• Compiler optimizations

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Multilevel Pointers

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • debugging

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • when games have crappy code that breaks my slightly less crappy code

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • System locking your build files (including the exe / dll )

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fixing includes

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Linking other libraries

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Reversing until a dead end and need start again.

Votes: 54 60.7%

• Total voters

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
My new least favorite part of hacking is reversing, parsing & filtering linked lists of obscure node types

americanhawk1

Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 17, 2019
Having to deal with multi-level pointers for sure (or anything pointer based).

timb3r

Semi-Retired
Dank Tier VIP
Jul 15, 2018
Wasting days of your life implementing a solution only to find out there's an API or Class that does that already and it's standard.

• Haha
Reactions: Kleon742

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
everytime I have to deal with stream iterators, I lose my mind, but when you use them correctly they're so nice

Reactions: Kix

iPower

Former game hacker
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
Finding a game where it really worths cheating. I find myself in a position that it's hard to find a game that'd bring me some fun. This is one of the main reasons why I don't have motivation to hack games.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Finding a game where it really worths cheating. I find myself in a position that it's hard to find a game that'd bring me some fun. This is one of the main reasons why I don't have motivation to hack games.
Yeah if I'm not actually gonna use the hack or I'm not learning some new thing it seems pointless. I watch other people who make a new hack ever 2 weeks and idk how they do it. While freelancing is wicked annoying, I keep having to do weird new shit so that has been kinda fun while extremely painful at the same time :p

iPower

Former game hacker
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah if I'm not actually gonna use the hack or I'm not learning some new thing it seems pointless. I watch other people who make a new hack ever 2 weeks and idk how they do it. While freelancing is wicked annoying, I keep having to do weird new shit so that has been kinda fun while extremely painful at the same time :p
Exactly! I feel the same thing! I don't know how people can make a new cheat every 1-2 weeks. God... I'd love to have such motivation.

knedit

Impostor syndrome man
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nov 9, 2020
trying to debug something that crashes the game gets me the most. normally its something obvious, but when it isnt, god...
oh this fix didnt work? back to the loading screen!

Reactions: Petko123 and Rake
Community Mods