What are you working on??

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey in this thread id like to know what everybody is working, a certain hack maybe or a website maybe even a game. just tell us what ur working on.

Ill start by saying i'm working, with a group, on a game called Arena of Mercenaries, its supposed to run on the ios/android operating systems, the game is a MOBA that for now will only support 1v1 battles and we plan on adding 2v2 later, it will have a couple of new features and i just can't wait to get it done, but sadly its still in its early stages so only minions, towers, shops, and players work.

If u guys are interested maybe ill tell u guys when we release an updated video of how the game plays.

Flyjunkie

Nobleman
May 22, 2012
Visit site
working on an android based database - think of the mobile version of dropbox. Not any hacking just coding.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
Currently trying to get back to a simple colour aimbot for a tutorial, but site needs a lot of things done :/. Your group sounds very interesting, would definately like to see some of your work once you make some progress.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Visit site
@Flyjunkie that sounds nice, gd luck.

@Fleep gd luck with ur tutorial and sure ill post a video or a few photos of our progress.. :D:D

Mindspin

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm working on a bunch of apps for my android that will help me with some of my classes next semester.

Right now im working on a chemistry app that has all the formulas i would need (to balance equations or w/e), tables, charts etc. It'll be a quick reference to anything i need during chem.

Also; im planning on making a calculator to do all the complex math problems i do in my calc 3 and differential equations class. It would make homework way easier and i believe that to write a calculator for those equations, i would require very strong knowledge of the equation itself; so it'll also help me learn.

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Visit site
Nice, i actually like chemistry haha how about an application that calculates an elements position on the periodic table based on its atomic number, just for the fun of it :D

galaris

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm working on a World of Warcraft bot. It's been a "dream" of mine for a long time. Currently it can hook into wow, call functions inside, have basic automation like login logout. I have so many ideas, I hope I'll be able to do it someday. Navigation, AI, and stuff so much thing to do.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts