Weird stuff you've found

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hey guys I just thought I'd share this weird debug thing I found in css.
I was Messing around with the virtual functions trying to find GetHealth() when I found this:

It moves your camera down to your feet position and draws a couple of big arrows when you move around (which I assume is direction vectors and such).
If you want to check it out its the 99th virtual function in the player class. I just called it with void but it also worked when I called with an int return type.

Feel free to post any other weird things you've stumbled upon while hacking it up! I'd be interested to see what you've found.

Attachments

Last edited:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
If this is an image...why not post the image on the thread using the

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I did and I can see it clearly. I'll upload it to imgur and link from there if you can't see it. This is the first time I uploaded an image directly from my pc and probably the last.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I did and I can see it clearly. I'll upload it to imgur and link from there if you can't see it. This is the first time I uploaded an image directly from my pc and probably the last.
The attachment hadn't been approved until he posted.

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Wierd stuff I've seen? I've stumbled onto some strange random strings, (eg "Granny", "Jesus") in basically every game.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
there was an MMORPG game where they put rick rolls inside for the hackers :p cant remember the name.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
there was an MMORPG game where they put rick rolls inside for the hackers :p cant remember the name.
I'm pretty sure it was WoW. There was a defcon talk (I think) that mentioned it.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Hey guys I just thought I'd share this weird debug thing I found in css.
I was Messing around with the virtual functions trying to find GetHealth() when I found this:

It moves your camera down to your feet position and draws a couple of big arrows when you move around (which I assume is direction vectors and such).
If you want to check it out its the 99th virtual function in the player class. I just called it with void but it also worked when I called with an int return type.

Feel free to post any other weird things you've stumbled upon while hacking it up! I'd be interested to see what you've found.
Take a look at the Mac bins and see what the virtual function 99 is :D

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Take a look at the Mac bins and see what the virtual function 99 is :D
Yeah I think I will tomorrow when I'm not so exhausted. Pretty interested to see what it is seeing as it doesn't seem to be complete.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
there are many strings "should_not_see_this" in dota2, made me smile

And when writing flyhack for lineage i found function which made you char stick to the roof xD

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods