Webhosting change

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Attachments have been repaired!

GH recently was moved to a new server. Please let us know if there are any problems.
-GH Moderation Team

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
damn, i already saw it cumming. Stupid ubama and illumerati r wurking 2gether!!!
PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES!! END TIME IS CUMMIN!!!

Last edited:

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
Do you already got a new hoster, or are you still looking for one? Feel free to PM me, I know some good and cheap hosting providers. Also if you need help with the transition, I'd glad to help, as much as I can :p.

Coco Pommel

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2012
Please tell me you are swapping for 000webhost's super fast hosting plans

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
We are aware of some issues after the server transition including some broken attachments, if you notice any other issues please let us know. Thank you!

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
[GH] Rake;35656 said:
We are aware of some issues after the server transition including some broken attachments, if you notice any other issues please let us know. Thank you!
https://imgur.com/cTnVbam
y is this still a thing, pls stop, think of the children.

jello

Silenced
Nov 20, 2014
i dot know where post this bug for this i posted here please move it if im at the wrong
after update when go to download something from forum he open new window but notthing dot start download i need to go to VBdownload and search it and download it and when i downloading by downlaod manger he give me low speed and 1 coonect and he download 7% and stop and when go download it agin he start from the fierst and need to disbled my internet ddownload manger and download it agin by fire fox and it crash agin 7or 8 % and stop please fix it i need to download something
sorry for my bad english and thank you

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
You could have followed his video and wrote it out yourself in the time you've been asking for it.
Dude, coding something instead of copy pasting it?
Good joke m8

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods