Solved Waypoint hook function

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

brindeds

Dank Tier Donator
Jun 22, 2014
Hello friends,
After years standing, I'm back to active trying to do something fun. What I'm working on now is to make my character a game walk in the waypoint I decide to do this I'm trying to find the part that calls the move function and inject a dll calling this function always to be ordered.
If the character moves with the left button after searching for the address of the mouse position, I went to check who has access to that information when I click on to move.

Note: If I give "nop" in this role, my character walks up to a certain location (away) and stands. Then I can move, and he always ends up coming back to the same site or nearby area.

What I need is help pinpoint exactly where it is called the click, and how do I manipulate the position that click should go to reach my goal?

Can is under my eyes, but I'm not finding it :/

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Hello friends,
After years standing, I'm back to active trying to do something fun. What I'm working on now is to make my character a game walk in the waypoint I decide to do this I'm trying to find the part that calls the move function and inject a dll calling this function always to be ordered.
If the character moves with the left button after searching for the address of the mouse position, I went to check who has access to that information when I click on to move.

Note: If I give "nop" in this role, my character walks up to a certain location (away) and stands. Then I can move, and he always ends up coming back to the same site or nearby area.

What I need is help pinpoint exactly where it is called the click, and how do I manipulate the position that click should go to reach my goal?

Can is under my eyes, but I'm not finding it :/
I'm a bit confused as to what you're going for.

So, you found an instruction that when nopped causes your character to move a certain direction? And you want your character to move towards a goal?

Well, you know how to move one direction, find out how to get the other directions. After that, NOP/unNOP while reading your position for checking to move the character to the spot wanted.

A better method would be actually calling the function if it does handle movement, or find variables that handle it (Maybe 0 for not moving left, and 1 for move left, etc). Try seeing if writing that variable causes you to walk.

Hook the top of the function. Chances are it takes the position as an argument. If not, find out where the position is being taken as an argument, hook the top, change the parameters. If there is a function that takes position as parameters, calling it instead of clicking for movement would work as well.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods