Watching the tutorials is not that hard.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyMilk

Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 25, 2018
Like honestly, I don't know how some of the bumfuck retarded punks that end up in the hall of shame even manage to figure out how to sign up for this website.

Within just 10 minutes of watching one of the very beginning tutorial by Rake, I was able to begin messing around with, and learning about a game that is way more up to date than Assault Cube.
Best part is, the game mechanics are way more different, so I actually had to use 10% of my brain to be able to figure out it uses different instructions.

That's right! It's that simple. You too, can learn how to actually not be completely worthless and ask to be spoonfed like a whiney entitled little bitch that your hippie parents taught you to be.

Here's a video of me being able to modify the ammo and flares in Deep Rock Galactic.
Desktop 2021.01.11 - 19.39.05.03

SuperNewbie

i wanna be your friend
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 5, 2020
please man I know you're excited about your progress, and we're all appreciative of the hard work Rake puts in, but you really need to get off his dick. It's kind of hard to watch.

MilkyMilk

Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 25, 2018
please man I know you're excited about your progress, and we're all appreciative of the hard work Rake puts in, but you really need to get off his dick. It's kind of hard to watch.
I don't recall asking for you to post on my thread. If you're going to bitch then you should at least put some effort into it.

Kix

Sorta 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
I don't recall asking for you to post on my thread. If you're going to bitch then you should at least put some effort into it.
I agree with him though :LOL:

Reactions: Raylands

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
milky just shut the fuck up please, you're a peasant with an undeveloped fetus brain

all you did was change an ammo value and you've been here for 3 years, 12 year olds can do that

@Kix
1610430473516.png

hehe

Kix

Sorta 1337
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 18, 2018
milky just shut the fuck up please, you're a peasant with an undeveloped fetus brain

all you did was change an ammo value and you've been here for 3 years, 12 year olds can do that

@Kix
1610430473516.png
hehe
Glad you saw it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123 and Rake

Kekz

Maybe Pasting
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Jan 10, 2020