WarZ chams wallhack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

rheos

Oct 23, 2012
Hi !I recently learn to create my own charms wallhack : https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...-WallHack-with-Chams-Direct-X-DIFFICULTY-6-10It works very well, the game is WarZ. But now, they created a new way to block us, it send printscreen to their servers and u can be banned after if they detect a glow/charms hack.I found this page : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb172527(v=vs.85).aspxAnd i would like to know if someone can help me to integrate it to the Fleep's tutorial ?Thank you very much !

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Please don't bump threads with meaningless posts. Be patient and wait for proper answers.

rheos

Oct 23, 2012
This is not why i did, it's because i dont see my posts, is it bugging ??

Krayons

Oct 7, 2012
Two ways,

1) Find the screen capture function and just nop it. Probably still get banned from this.

2) Hook before the function is called. clean the screen, take screenshot, put hacks back on.

Although this will only work if that is all they are using to detect hacks, which they probably aren't .

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Two ways,

1) Find the screen capture function and just nop it. Probably still get banned from this.

2) Hook before the function is called. clean the screen, take screenshot, put hacks back on.

Although this will only work if that is all they are using to detect hacks, which they probably aren't .
The second way is working fine for
me so far, I think...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts