Solved Warframe

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mike4799

Nov 25, 2014
Hey, I'm a huge noob in hacking can anyone start me of with something? the only thing i've done is use cheat engine to cheat in offline games. i'm a real console gamer i dont have any games on pc but yeah i would love to learn how to hack.

mike4799

Nov 25, 2014
what are you talking about? i ment like somebody would say oke try to hack this....... not give me a hack

mike4799

Nov 25, 2014
You cant hack any console games until you have a jailbroken ps3 / ps4 and if you want to hack PC games you need to understand c++ well. Start with assault cube and by watching Fleep's videos as Cryslacks said.
alright thnx but 1 problem i need to download some visual studio but the link doesn't work do you have a new link from were i can download it?

mike4799

Nov 25, 2014
really? I didn't know that the official link from microsoft works..
it did but 1 other thing i've already hacked mw2 but there is this game called warframe and it goes on servers and when i try it with cheat engine it just doesnt change the values you have an idea?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I think Warframe is server sided. You'd have to get into packet editing, and that's a whole different spectrum of hacking. I recommend you start off with hacking AssaultCube as the others said. It is easy to hack, and is amazing for learning how to do so. Again, as the others said, watch Fleep's videos. If you don't know C++ though, go learn that first.

mike4799

Nov 25, 2014
I think Warframe is server sided. You'd have to get into packet editing, and that's a whole different spectrum of hacking. I recommend you start off with hacking AssaultCube as the others said. It is easy to hack, and is amazing for learning how to do so. Again, as the others said, watch Fleep's videos. If you don't know C++ though, go learn that first.
well i hacked assault cube and i'm starting to get it, fleeps videos really help me out a lot but whats that packet editing you said?

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Packet Editing is essentially logging the packets (Damage, healing, movement, etc) that are sent and received from the server. Once you've logged packets, you can then send out packets to the server which will do certain things to your character, or to other characters. I have no experience in it other than some basic reading.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Solved Warframe Pointer Scanning (NEWBIE) Questions & Answers - Hacking Help 3