Source Code Warface Cheat - External Hack No Recoil

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FloppyWhale

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 12, 2015
Hi guys! After awhile, I finally figured out how to bypass the anti-cheat, thanks to one of my friends. This a dumbed down version of my main hack, which is internal. If you guys want, I'll release the source of that aswell. But anyways, here's there source.

Main.cpp
C++:
#include "Includes.h"
using namespace std;

int main() {
	cout << "All Hacks Activated Automatically!" << endl;

while (true) {
		HWND hWnd = FindWindowA(0, "Warface");
		GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWnd, &pID);
		HANDLE pHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, pID);

MemoryWrite((void*)0xCAFCC0, (void*)(PBYTE)"\xC3", 1); //No-Recoil
		MemoryWrite((void*)0xCAF5F4, (void*)(PBYTE)"\x00\x85\xC0\xEB", 4); //No-Spread
	}
}
Includes.h
C++:
#pragma once

#include <Windows.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <ctime>

//Vars
DWORD pID;

//Functions
void MemoryWrite(void * Address, void * Patt, int Size) {
	DWORD oldProtect;
	VirtualProtect(Address, Size, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &oldProtect);
	memcpy(Address, Patt, Size);
	VirtualProtect(Address, Size, oldProtect, &oldProtect);
}
I do realize I can put all of this into one file but I like having my stuff organized. Anyhow, feel free to post ideas/suggestions! Hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited:

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Well. Didn't tried it. But that "external" looks like an internal. xD

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
Is there a reason to Call FindWindow and OpenProcess?
He needs a valid handle in order to WPM/RPM... :retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

The Findwindow() returns a HWND (Window Handle, HandleWindow idk smt like that), then with that the gets the process ID trough the second func GetWindowThreadProcessId() , after that with the OpenProcess() and the PID he gets a valid HANDLE wich he will use to WPM/RPM

Last edited:

basber

Jun 4, 2015
yes but he doesn't use it, he uses memcpy. Nevertheless if it is required, move it outside the while (true) loop, as the handle won't channge it's needed to be queried only once

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
yes but he doesn't use it, he uses memcpy. Nevertheless if it is required, move it outside the while (true) loop, as the handle won't channge it's needed to be queried only once
Tru dat but he should check if value has != 0 first to breack the loop, if he doesn't loop this he will get the handle only when the proc is already opened because the func will get executed ony once

He should do smt like that

C++:
int main() {
    BOOL Attached = false;
    HANDLE ACHandle;

while(!Attached)
	{      
	       //HANDLE ACHandle = GetProcess(ProcName); old func
	       HANDLE ACHandle = GetProcHandle(ProcName);
	       Sleep(10);
	        if( ACHandle == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE || ACHandle == NULL ) 
	        {
	        	 Attached = false;
	        }
			else 
			{   
		         Attached = true; 
	     		 cout << "Attached"<< endl;	  
			}
    }
        CloseHandle(ACHandle);
		return 0;
}

Last edited:

FloppyWhale

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 12, 2015
Rake;42138 said:
How did you bypass anti-cheat?
My friend wanted me to remove it because of someone on here they don't want knowing. e.e I'm sorry about that.

Tsunamo

Mar 26, 2016
Rake;42456 said:
You don't need to give us code or addresses, I'm just curious the logic behind it
i used ida and cheat engine to see what address it returned when upon Kick (DC) and got tons of addresses, but I knew which was it because if you look at ida, there is an import called ocevogyv which is the one who calls anticheat (DC) but that was not all, once you NOP'd the call function you need to hook into VQ and make sure no other addresses interfere on what jmps the call so you need to return that into a 0x0. After all, three addresses where together. All I did was add them up into one and chaning the bytes for each one in one line ;)

Reactions: Nazalas

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
i used ida and cheat engine to see what address it returned when upon Kick (DC) and got tons of addresses, but I knew which was it because if you look at ida, there is an import called ocevogyv which is the one who calls anticheat (DC) but that was not all, once you NOP'd the call function you need to hook into VQ and make sure no other addresses interfere on what jmps the call so you need to return that into a 0x0. After all, three addresses where together. All I did was add them up into one and chaning the bytes for each one in one line ;)
noice, thanks for the insight

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

GreenNightfall

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 25, 2018
Sry iam not that good in coding so wich kind of project do i have to create to paste the code in? Like "Windows Desktop Application DLL file" or something like this...

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sry iam not that good in coding so wich kind of project do i have to create to paste the code in? Like "Windows Desktop Application DLL file" or something like this...
It's a DLL, you can't copy and paste this tho, it's not a complete project.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods