Solved Wallhack question...

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

The_Sorrow

Nov 17, 2012
Is it possible to find out which team is the enemy in Call of duty 2, This way I can always assign the color red to the enemy team when using a wallhack...

Thanks, The_Sorrow.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yes. Swap teams and look how things change in memory

Your question is either covered in our Beginner's Guide or it is too vague. This guide was made so we didn't have to answer the same questions year after year. It is one of the most important resources here at GH.

Everything you need to know in the first 3-6 months you will learn from doing this guide. It is very thorough, even if you already have some experience you will still learn much from doing the lessons. There is no reason for us to have to answer these questions when they're covered in extreme detail in the guide.

Please do the Beginner's Guide and if you still have questions please be as specific and detailed as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sorrow

Nov 17, 2012
Yes. Swap teams and look how things change in memory
I'm not quite sure how to use Cheat Engine this way, Don't you have to scan a value first to get a list of addresses?
This is also stopping me from editing the Health address too, Since the health is a bar and not a number I can't type in (and scan) for the value.

The_Sorrow

Nov 17, 2012
You should do the Cheat Engine Tutorial by Fleep: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?528-Cheat-Engine-tutorial-Series-All-difficulties

There you can get the experience in what you want to do. How to scan for addresses with unknown value and how to look up structures and see differences in groups.
Yeah, I watched that tutorial after I posted, However, Call of duty 2's Multiplayer.exe doesn't allow windowed mode so I opted to go and find the health address in the single player windowed mode, My PC lagged like hell and I couldn't find the address, but even If i did find it I wouldn't know what to do with it and how to find it's static address...even if I managed to find the static address I wouldn't know how to interpret it into my hack and manipulate it.

So I might aswell give up, lol

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
Yeah, I watched that tutorial after I posted, However, Call of duty 2's Multiplayer.exe doesn't allow windowed mode so I opted to go and find the health address in the single player windowed mode, My PC lagged like hell and I couldn't find the address, but even If i did find it I wouldn't know what to do with it and how to find it's static address...even if I managed to find the static address I wouldn't know how to interpret it into my hack and manipulate it.

So I might aswell give up, lol

Or... since you understand what you dont understand how to do, you could go and learn how to do them. also, IDK about that game, but you could hook set texture, and if one team is a certain color - you can filter who is on whos team by what texture is being wrapped around their model.

The_Sorrow

Nov 17, 2012
I have no idea how to hook set texture or even manipulate anything that's the actual games memory such as finding the enemy team, all I know is the wallhack and d3d menu, if I could learn to hook into games that would be great but I don't know any decent tutorials that start from scratch so I can learn...

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I have no idea how to hook set texture or even manipulate anything that's the actual games memory such as finding the enemy team, all I know is the wallhack and d3d menu, if I could learn to hook into games that would be great but I don't know any decent tutorials that start from scratch so I can learn...
This is a bit outdated, but it should be pretty
similar to the latest version of cheat engine.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22F1518F06BAF4D7

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
also memory scanning does not require the game to be in windowed mode - you can scan weather or not you can see the window. Just Alt-Tab over to your scanning software when you have the game set up the way you want it to be.

The_Sorrow

Nov 17, 2012
also memory scanning does not require the game to be in windowed mode - you can scan weather or not you can see the window. Just Alt-Tab over to your scanning software when you have the game set up the way you want it to be.
I already knew that but I'm using mbot to spawn bots to use the hacks on and what not, everytime I alt-tab the game crashes with a dll error because of the mbot system.

Thanks for the info guys, great help!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts