Solved Wallhack Detected Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Necrosis7

Jan 10, 2013
hey guys , need some help . I have my own dll files for wallhack (SuddeAttackSEA game) but now , my hack is detected by gameguard . so anyone can help me to make it undetected back? . or maybe just update the dll every week .

excuse my english . :trollface:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Results heartbeats not sent so you'll still be kicked

MrVirus

Sep 3, 2013
]look dude it's simple ....al u have to do is disabling game gaurd ...How ? Well just download PC Hunter Version 1.2 and then attach game thread or gaurd thread...Kill red threads and You are done (BTW I AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE BUT I AM VErY GOOD CODER TRUST ME ;)[

Necrosis7

Jan 10, 2013
]look dude it's simple ....al u have to do is disabling game gaurd ...How ? Well just download PC Hunter Version 1.2 and then attach game thread or gaurd thread...Kill red threads and You are done (BTW I AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE BUT I AM VErY GOOD CODER TRUST ME ;)[
where can I download the hunter version ? . i google it but theres no hunter version 1.2 . do you have skype or ym ? . need to add you . :D

terrorbyte

Sep 13, 2013
What was said above, just look for a new bypass and integrate it into your hack.
It's a bit of work for someone to update a hack every week just because you asked them to, so you should look into learning how to do it yourself.
I'm not criticizing you either so don't take that the wrong way, just a thought :)
There's a lot of help out there, so try it yourself before going to others.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods