Download VS Theme (Add-On)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Hello GuidedHacking Community!

I've been looking through many theme (GDI) threads and came across the VS Theme (made by AeroRev9).
I liked Aero's theme a lot and decided I would take his or her theme and try to further expand it!

This is the controls currently on the theme:

Aero Created:
-Labels
-Form

I created:
-Button
-Textbox
-Edited Labels to make it look more similar to the real VS Setup.

I will be working on this theme a bit more to make a complete theme out of it (hopefully).

Here's a preview of what the theme looks like now:
https://i.imgur.com/hApRwt3.png

Any feed back or critique is always welcomed!
Please give feed back or critique on how I can further improve the theme!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
looks nice :D
but reminds me of the normal dark theme of VS Oo
or is it a theme for the WPF Projects and not VS itself ? (never used themes for my applications because I dont know howto use them hehehe :p )

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
looks nice :D
but reminds me of the normal dark theme of VS Oo
or is it a theme for the WPF Projects and not VS itself ? (never used themes for my applications because I dont know howto use them hehehe :p )
I guess I should have clarified what it actually is within the title, my apologizes.

This is a GDI theme, you can add it to your projects (VB.net & C#) and use it as your new themed controls for your application.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
aaaah nice :D you gonna release it ? :) I like to work with c# for 'normal' and non-hacking tools :p
but yeh looks nice, can you tell howto costumize that ? means howto create such themes ?
Would be cool to see a full tut about that and not just little parts like spread on the web :D

ps: you like naruto huh ? ;) (your avatar)

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
aaaah nice :D you gonna release it ? :) I like to work with c# for 'normal' and non-hacking tools :p
but yeh looks nice, can you tell howto costumize that ? means howto create such themes ?
Would be cool to see a full tut about that and not just little parts like spread on the web :D

ps: you like naruto huh ? ;) (your avatar)
I love Naruto! And yes, I will be creating a tutorial in the future (maybe later today).

GDI is an awesome way to customize your programs, it is more efficient than using images.

Also, I will be releasing this GDI theme momentarily after I add a few things to it.

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
I love Naruto! And yes, I will be creating a tutorial in the future (maybe later today).

GDI is an awesome way to customize your programs, it is more efficient than using images.

Also, I will be releasing this GDI theme momentarily after I add a few things to it.
Doesn't look too bad. If I had to criticize anything then it would be that the textbox backcolor is a bit bright/too purple. Also you should darken the button border to a darker color such as the label text color if not darker.

Naruto wins... what were you expecting? :trollface:

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Styx™;29235 said:
Doesn't look too bad. If I had to criticize anything then it would be that the textbox backcolor is a bit bright/too purple. Also you should darken the button border to a darker color such as the label text color if not darker.

Naruto wins... what were you expecting? :trollface:
Thank you for the feedback!

Sometimes, it is hard to catch any discolorations (especially if it is in the same color spectrum) when you are first writing the code out.

I will see how I can fix the color(s) to make it more blended; taking your suggestions into consideration.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods