Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

boschit1

Jan 8, 2021
Game Name
Visual Studio 2019 / Assault Cube
Anticheat
N/A
Tutorial Link
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-hack-any-game-tutorial-c-trainer-1-external.10897/
How long you been coding/hacking?
5 months
Coding Language
c++
I've been following along with the game hacking guide and have just got through the first half of an external trainer from book one. Upon trying to launch the debugger with assault cube open I got a message telling me my msvc140d.dll was missing. Did some searching and I found that to fix that I need to install the vc redist package. The issue I'm stuck on now is that trying to install the redist package fails now because the installer doesn't know where "vc_runtimeminimum_x64.msi" is located. I've done all sorts of tedious bullshit and repeating of steps trying to solve this error including all the usual updates, turn it off and on, yell at it and so on. If anybody has any insight into how to fix the problem I would greatly appreciate the help.

Short version:
* "MSVC140D.dll" missing
* attempt to solve by installing / repairing vc_redistx64 2015
* installer throws an error explaining that it can't find "vc_runtimeminimum_x64.msi"
* try running all uninstall/install files for redist packages and repairs
* reinstalled visual studio several times
* updated computer
* followed suggestions commented on https://developercommunity.visualst...tall-microsoft-visual-c-2019-x64-minimum.html
* tried manually installing "MSCV140D.dll" to avoid needing to run the vc_redist package
* wasted more time with microsoft support to no avail
* stuck with same error and no idea how to fix it
* came to forum to ask for help

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Apps & Features -> Microsoft Visual Studio -> Modify -> Modify -> Install v140, v141, v142
1610639816501.png

1610639827037.png

You should be using VS 2019, regardless, you can just change the platform toolset to a different version and it should solve your problem.

But I find that each platform toolset has a different group of problems, so it's good to have at least 3 installed. You can change them when required.

When you opened the VS project you downloaded you should have been prompted to upgrade it, which you should have tried first. I always upgrade unless the platform toolset is less than 2015 (same with Windows SDK version, if it's not old than windows 8, I always upgrade to latest windows 10). Meaning, the changes from less than 2015 and less than Windows 8 were big enough to cause issues in most large projects, so I don't upgrade them.

boschit1

Jan 8, 2021
Apps & Features -> Microsoft Visual Studio -> Modify -> Modify -> Install v140, v141, v142
1610639816501.png
1610639827037.png

You should be using VS 2019, regardless, you can just change the platform toolset to a different version and it should solve your problem.

But I find that each platform toolset has a different group of problems, so it's good to have at least 3 installed. You can change them when required.

When you opened the VS project you downloaded you should have been prompted to upgrade it, which you should have tried first. I always upgrade unless the platform toolset is less than 2015 (same with Windows SDK version, if it's not old than windows 8, I always upgrade to latest windows 10). Meaning, the changes from less than 2015 and less than Windows 8 were big enough to cause issues in most large projects, so I don't upgrade them.
That seems to have fixed that issue when testing in debug mode. Thanks for the help!

I'll also just leave it here as a note for anybody else who might be having the issue that if any runtime dll files are missing to try changing the debug mode to release mode then running the debugger.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
if any runtime dll files are missing to try changing the debug mode to release mode then running the debugger.
This is the wrong solution, do what I said and fix the core problem

People who do not know what they are talking about should not be giving advice

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123
Community Mods