Visual Basic csgo rcs

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Hi,
Can anybody see any wrong (except that I'm not normalizing angles) ? Yes, offsets are all correct.
C#:
While (Not exit_thread)
            If GetAsyncKeyState(&H1) Then
                Try
                    Player.Pointer = _mem.rdInt(_client + pBaseOff)
                    punchAngles = _mem.rdVector(Player.Pointer + pAngs)
                    engineBase = _mem.rdInt(_engine + enginePOff)
                    SetViewAngels = _mem.rdVector(engineBase + setangelsOff)

punchAngles.x = punchAngles.x * 2
                    punchAngles.y = punchAngles.y * 2
                    FinalAngels.x = SetViewAngels.x - (punchAngles.x - oldAngles.x)
                    FinalAngels.y = SetViewAngels.y - (punchAngles.y - oldAngles.y)
                    _mem.WrtInt(engineBase + setangelsOff, FinalAngels.x)
                    _mem.WrtInt(engineBase + setangelsOff + &H1C, FinalAngels.y)
                    oldAngles.x = punchAngles.x
                    oldAngles.y = punchAngles.y
                Catch ex As Exception
                    Dim stuff As String = ex.ToString()
                End Try
            Else
                oldAngles.x = 0
                oldAngles.y = 0
            End If
            Thread.Sleep(15)
        End While
If anyone has seen the vbESP source, I'm using the same memory module so there shouldnt be any problems with it (I cant see it at least) but I'm getting NULL while trying to read the punchAngles

_mem.rdVector from the mem module:
C#:
        Public Function rdVector(pOffset As Integer) As vbESP.Vect3d
            Dim vec As New vbESP.Vect3d()
            vec.x = rdFloat(pOffset)
            vec.y = rdFloat(pOffset + &H4)
            vec.z = rdFloat(pOffset + &H8)
            Return vec
        End Function

Last edited:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Promoting a hack in your signature but can't handle rcs.. and also WHY on earth do you write a hack in crap.net ?

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Promoting a hack in your signature but can't handle rcs.. and also WHY on earth do you write a hack in crap.net ?
Where the hell am I promoting a hack? It is a personal project, damn you arrogant peasant. I using vb.net because that's what I am familiar with, got a problem with that?

EDIT; It's not about "handling" the rcs, obv it should be OK (ye should add shotsfired/attackstate etc.), "Ganjabot" is not rlly impressive either...

Last edited:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Where the hell am I promoting a hack? It is a personal project, damn you arrogant peasant. I using vb.net because that's what I am familiar with, got a problem with that?

EDIT; It's not about "handling" the rcs, obv it should be OK (ye should add shotsfired/attackstate etc.), "Ganjabot" is not rlly impressive either...
Only on this board are calling me ppl as arrogant. Maybe because 97% of the users here are stupid as fuck - don't know how to code because they do nothing more than watching fleeps tutorials, copy & paste the shit and start begging for help cuz 1337 codenz doesn't work, help. I don't have a problem with vb.net but with cheats & vb.net.
Yeah Ganjabot isn't impressive since triggerbots arn't special and nospread got patched(cuz before that inside my externals was nospread included). Also: Haze-Productions is more than Ganjabot.. Thats just a free release.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Ok boys calm down, you can insult each other all day but you'll never take the title of "#1 hacker" from Broihon.

Debugging your application using the visual studio debugger should tell you where your problem is. I would guess you are trying to read a memory address you don't have access to. Good luck

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Only on this board are calling me ppl as arrogant. Maybe because 97% of the users here are stupid as fuck - don't know how to code because they do nothing more than watching fleeps tutorials, copy & paste the shit and start begging for help cuz 1337 codenz doesn't work, help. I don't have a problem with vb.net but with cheats & vb.net.
Yeah Ganjabot isn't impressive since triggerbots arn't special and nospread got patched(cuz before that inside my externals was nospread included). Also: Haze-Productions is more than Ganjabot.. Thats just a free release.
Obv. I know a share about coding and don't C+P which is why I asked for help.. Unless I've misread something this is how you read the punchAngles but if not, enlighten me.

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
* Check if you have initialized the vbESP class (if you need).
* Check if your offsets are right.
* Read a vector instead of three individual floats, damn it!

Here's a cool function for reading structures. You need to modify it a bit to make it work externally though as this is from my internal cheat.
C++:
Public Shared Function ReadMemory(Of T)(Address As IntPtr) As T
    Dim Size As IntPtr = Marshal.SizeOf(GetType(T))
    If (Not IsValidPtr(Address, Size)) Then Return Nothing
    Dim Bytes As Byte() = ReadBytes(Address, Size)
    Return ToStructure(Of T)(Bytes)
End Function

<HandleProcessCorruptedStateExceptions> _
Public Shared Function ReadBytes(Address As IntPtr, Size As Integer) As Byte()
    Dim Bytes(Size - 1) As Byte
    Try
        NativeMethods.CopyMemory(Marshal.UnsafeAddrOfPinnedArrayElement(Bytes, 0), Address, Size)
    Catch ex As Exception
        Logger.DisplayException(ex)
    End Try
    Return Bytes
End Function

Private Shared Function ToStructure(Of T)(Bytes As Byte()) As T
    Dim Size As Integer = Marshal.SizeOf(GetType(T))
    Dim Ptr As IntPtr = Marshal.AllocHGlobal(Size)
    Marshal.Copy(Bytes, 0, Ptr, Size)
    Dim Struct As T = DirectCast(Marshal.PtrToStructure(Ptr, GetType(T)), T)
    Marshal.FreeHGlobal(Ptr)
    Return Struct
End Function
Ganjabot is cool!

Last edited:

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
* Check if you have initialized the vbESP class (if you need).
* Check if your offsets are right.
* Read a vector instead of three individual floats, damn it!

Here's a cool function for reading structures. You need to modify it a bit to make it work externally though as this is from my internal cheat.
C++:
Public Shared Function ReadMemory(Of T)(Address As IntPtr) As T
    Dim Size As IntPtr = Marshal.SizeOf(GetType(T))
    Dim Bytes As Byte() = ReadBytes(Address, Size)
    Return ToStructure(Of T)(Bytes)
End Function

Public Shared Function ReadBytes(Address As IntPtr, Size As Integer) As Byte()
    Dim Bytes(Size - 1) As Byte
    Try
        NativeMethods.CopyMemory(Marshal.UnsafeAddrOfPinnedArrayElement(Bytes, 0), Address, Size)
    Catch ex As Exception
        Logger.DisplayException(ex)
    End Try
    Return Bytes
End Function

Private Shared Function ToStructure(Of T)(Bytes As Byte()) As T
    Dim Size As Integer = Marshal.SizeOf(GetType(T))
    Dim Ptr As IntPtr = Marshal.AllocHGlobal(Size)
    Marshal.Copy(Bytes, 0, Ptr, Size)
    Dim Struct As T = DirectCast(Marshal.PtrToStructure(Ptr, GetType(T)), T)
    Marshal.FreeHGlobal(Ptr)
    Return Struct
End Function
Ganjabot is cool!
Class is initialized, Offsets are as correct as they get, should not matter if I read XYZ as individual floats or not and no, Ganjabot is not "cool" as the only thing they got going is a red thread with their theme/profile

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Class is initialized, Offsets are as correct as they get, should not matter if I read XYZ as individual floats or not and no, Ganjabot is not "cool" as the only thing they got going is a red thread with their theme/profile
The next person to bring up "Ganjabot" or any other non related hack gets an infraction. This is a help thread, not a school parking lot. Take your fights elsewhere.

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
PunchAngle is: Player + (m_Local + m_aimPunchAngle)

Next time do more extensive searching, because if you had searched through UC, you would have known.

Last edited:

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
Saw some more things that needs fixing:
  • C++:
    You know the angles are floats/singles, right? It should be something like this _mem.WrtSing() or something, never used a base, especially a base without proper naming conventions.

• C++:
    engineBase + setangelsOff + &H1C
    The size of a float/single is 0x4, this line should be "engineBase + setangelsOff + &H4".

• That whole code will aim to the ground as soon as you're pushing your mouse button, because you're not checking if you have fired a shot. You should only compensate recoil if you fired a shot.
Thats all I can see right now.

Also, make sure your compiling as x86!

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Saw some more things that needs fixing:
  • C++:
    You know the angles are floats/singles, right? It should be something like this _mem.WrtSing() or something, never used a base, especially a base without proper naming conventions.

• C++:
    engineBase + setangelsOff + &H1C
    The size of a float/single is 0x4, this line should be "engineBase + setangelsOff + &H4".

• That whole code will aim to the ground as soon as you're pushing your mouse button, because you're not checking if you have fired a shot. You should only compensate recoil if you fired a shot.
Thats all I can see right now.

Also, make sure your compiling as x86!
Ty for trying but I know, my main problem is that I cant seem to be able to read the punchangles while the source which use it for a recoil crosshair drawing does it completely fine and I cant seem to find out why. The setang and oldangels etc. is not written like that in my source but written quickly to remove suggestions such as the one who said I never gave oldangels a value other than 0

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
PunchAngle is: Player + (m_Local + m_aimPunchAngle)

Next time do more extensive searching, because if you had searched through UC, you would have known.
Really? Cus the source this is based on reads it completely fine this way and all the 15 other sources thats laying around on my desktop... Don't be arrogant if what you're saying is proved false at multiple instances

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
Really? Cus the source this is based on reads it completely fine this way and all the 15 other sources thats laying around on my desktop... Don't be arrogant if what you're saying is proved false at multiple instances
You're an aggressive little fuck, aren't you. You seem to not want the help you're getting, you seem somehow hostile. Now, you mentioned vbESP and I've just downloaded and looked through the code in that project and well it just so happens he's using what I'm also using. Seems like you're the arrogant asshole here. I'm sure not going to help you now, and I've got no recoil coded in VB.

You're obviously a copy paster who's not interested in actually learning something.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone please be nice to each other. Final warning.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
C#:
 Dim punchAngles As vbESP.Vect3d
                    Try
C#:
        ' First read LocalPlayer info:
        Player.Pointer = _mem.rdInt(_client + pBaseOff)
I'm failing to see as of where he would do the same as you

Legolas The Destroyer

May 2, 2015
C#:
 Dim punchAngles As vbESP.Vect3d
                    Try
I'm failing to see as of where he would do the same as you
In the one I downlaoded yesterday, it's:
C#:
punchAngles = _mem.rdVector(Player.Pointer + (&H1378 + &H70))
Why be so arrogant instead of actually trying what I proposed? As I said, I have fully working no recoil, now look at what you have with your method. Maybe you are using the wrong offset? Anway, last post from me.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
In the one I downlaoded yesterday, it's:
C#:
punchAngles = _mem.rdVector(Player.Pointer + (&H1378 + &H70))
Why be so arrogant instead of actually trying what I proposed? As I said, I have fully working no recoil, now look at what you have with your method. Maybe you are using the wrong offset? Anway, last post from me.
Then we obv have 2 different versions of the source, I redownloaded it and it still read it perfectly without m_Local and ofc I tried your proposal before semi-bashing you.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods