vb6 how to display player coordinatesin a text box?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kopuz

Apr 8, 2013
I have been working on a trainer for S:GW2 for a few weeks now and i have managed to get all the base addresses i need including player coordinates. This is my first project in a while and i am using old school visual basics 6 enterprise, so far my trainer is working fine with a tone of features including a teleport speed hack but i am not satisfied! for example i can input x, y and z coordinates into text boxes and teleport to that location in the map but will usually end up dieing from being out of bounds.

Is there a way to read from the process memory at the address of Z coord and then place the value into a text box?

I have designed a nice system where the user can store loads of different locations all saved into a .txt, this text file is loaded when the trainer is launched. It all works smoothy now i just need to somehow get the current coords shown in the trainer.

any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Radobot

Dec 5, 2012
Well, if you can write to process, I'm sure you can also read. You can try using ReadProcessMemory function from kernel32.dll. I don't know how to correctly define it in Visual Basic, but it shouldn't be much different from WriteProcessMemory if you're using it for writing.

Kopuz

Apr 8, 2013
Problem solved! I was trying to use this.

C++:
Dim coordz As Long
Call ReadAFloat("Sniper Ghost Warrior 2", &Haddress, coordz)
pzcoord.Text = coordz
C++:
Dim coordz As Long
that obviously dose not work as i am working with floats so by changing from "Long" to "Single" it works perfectly. I am now happy i can finish this trainer!

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
Problem solved! I was trying to use this.

C++:
Dim coordz As Long
Call ReadAFloat("Sniper Ghost Warrior 2", &Haddress, coordz)
pzcoord.Text = coordz
C++:
Dim coordz As Long
that obviously dose not work as i am working with floats so by changing from "Long" to "Single" it works perfectly. I am now happy i can finish this trainer!
Why were you storing a float as a double?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods