Solved VAC Undetection

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
Alright so this might sound a bit stupid, but I think all in all i've done the correct thing.

So basically I found this triggerbot source on the internet a while back, it was unfinished in the sense that it had no actual triggerbot logic.

I implemented the triggerbot logic and changed the logic of the way that it finds the CS:GO process and created offsets to be linked in via a seperate class.

Does this mean that it is now VAC undetected, I mean, it was unfinished but still it was on the internet so...

It runs just fine, everything works perfectly.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Write your own code and youre least likely to get banned

They are pretty much 100% sbd, with some small exceptions, but even those exceptions are basically sbd ( signature based detection )

chances that your 100% written code is the exact same/similar enough to some detected cheat is slim, same for the compiled assembly code

Here's some anecdotal experience, when i first started out, i wrote a public cheat and released it, i then modified it slightly to create a personal cheat, after the public cheat was detected, so was my private cheat, as the code base was still similar ( quite literally, i only changed a few things. ), however, since then, that's been my only vac ban ( i've been doing this for a full year now )

Read this How To Bypass VAC Valve Anti Cheat Info - Guided Hacking

Last edited by a moderator:

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Just add (*DWORD)vacModule->stopDetectingHacks();

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Im waiting for a response from them.
:) ok I am no expert on the topic but I know that VAC largely works on signatures, if they have a signature for your public code, and after you compile your project, that signature still exists in your binary then you may be in trouble

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
Write your own code and youre least likely to get banned

They are pretty much 100% sbd, with some small exceptions, but even those exceptions are basically sbd ( signature based detection )

chances that your 100% written code is the exact same/similar enough to some detected cheat is slim, same for the compiled assembly code

Here's some anecdotal experience, when i first started out, i wrote a public cheat and released it, i then modified it slightly to create a personal cheat, after the public cheat was detected, so was my private cheat, as the code base was still similar ( quite literally, i only changed a few things. ), however, since then, that's been my only vac ban ( i've been doing this for a full year now )
Alright that makes sense then.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Thats not true actually, usually detection is based on the hacking method you use, and when it passes that it may get flagged and scanned.
Methods that are always busted:
Binary patching, instruction patching etc.
Hooking
Editing memory is sometimes busted
Etc...

What you can do is use new methods of hooking etc or make it as external as possible.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
when it comes to vac thats all its about, but if you're talking more about csgo, then untrusted bans would come under what youre talking about, from what ive seen

Lolita1

Jun 8, 2015
Rake;41787 said:
:) ok I am no expert on the topic but I know that VAC largely works on signatures, if they have a signature for your public code, and after you compile your project, that signature still exists in your binary then you may be in trouble
Agree. You can see anywhere that public hacks get most likely detected after while...about private.. iam coding/using my hack for a while now.. iam injecting dll into game, hooking functions, using ingame fucntions and never got banned. So if you code your own hack and you won't trigger some sensitive stuff like messing with sv_cheats... you should be totally fine. at least works for me with dota2

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Agree. You can see anywhere that public hacks get most likely detected after while...about private.. iam coding/using my hack for a while now.. iam injecting dll into game, hooking functions, using ingame fucntions and never got banned. So if you code your own hack and you won't trigger some sensitive stuff like messing with sv_cheats... you should be totally fine. at least works for me with dota2
Yeah I'm sure if they flagged every single injected module and sent it back to Big Daddy VAC they would have alot of work to do manually reversing each one. Maybe they check how many different players have used the module and if it's over "20" or something they then analyze it. Makes sense to me

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods