VAC "Bypass" answering

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Anomxus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2012
I see alot of questions on Fleep's videos wondering how to make their triggerbot/auto bhop undetected by VAC.

The reason you get detected by VAC using 'WriteProcessMemory' is because VAC does not want you to edit variables. Instead you could use something to simulate a mouse/keyboard click.
I personally use 'keybd_event' to simulate clicks on keyboard/mouse. But I have notices a few bugs with it. I'm pretty sure you can only simulate mouse-clicks, which sucks.

But as said don't use 'writeProcessMemory' if you are going to do anything VAC related.

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
WPM is still undetected... You just have to be careful to what you're writing to.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
If you debug the app you will know whats detected and what is not. Just study taregt with olly

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
If you debug the app you will know whats detected and what is not. Just study taregt with olly
It's not so easy to know what's detected, vac is a hard anti cheat to reverse. If someone is interested in more information about vac they should check gamedecepticon.

Last edited:

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Its called decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling and debugging :)

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Its called decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling and debugging :)
You never know exactly what VAC detects at the moment, because VAC3 is streamed and can always have new detection routines and stuff, for the rest wav really posted much stuff on GD about VAC.
But still, WPM in the right sections is NOT detected. But yeah using things like keyb_event or SendMessage or whatever is still better to use, 1 Offset less to update and also not the risk that you write into critical sections after an Update (where you forgot to update this offset or whatsoever).

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods