Discuss VAC Ban/Any Ban in Game Hacking

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Maxillions

Apr 18, 2016
So the other day I told my friend about hacking in CSGO, and he tells me that no matter what you do
you will get auto-banned because the game detects your code.

He knows a lot about CSGO, but not much about hacking.
Later on I'm planning to do Fleep's aimbot tut on CSS, then transfer it to CSGO. I recall him saying it
was undetectable, but will it be in other games?

So how do hackers not get banned? Is technique to make my code where I wouldn't get banned
(I mean the game detecting you hacking, not the players noticing and reporting you).

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
So the other day I told my friend about hacking in CSGO, and he tells me that no matter what you do
you will get auto-banned because the game detects your code.

He knows a lot about CSGO, but not much about hacking.
Later on I'm planning to do Fleep's aimbot tut on CSS, then transfer it to CSGO. I recall him saying it
was undetectable, but will it be in other games?

So how do hackers not get banned? Is technique to make my code where I wouldn't get banned
(I mean the game detecting you hacking, not the players noticing and reporting you).
VAC is based on signatures, if your binary doesn't match any signature they have for previous hacks then you will not get banned. But if VAC is suspicious of your module they can send it to VAC and manually reverse engineer it and then make a sig for it.

The way to fix this forever would be to write a polymorphic engine that polymorphs the binary before executing. This way your new binary will never match a signature from the last binary. But you must be 1337 before doing this.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
rake pretty much hit the nail on the head.

VAC largely operates on finding known signatures ( bytes ) within binaries that it deems suspicious, if you want to minimize ( but never completely eliminate, unless youre super damn good ) the risk, then a self-modifying engine/modified binary builds are in order.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I've heard of stuff like "Junk Code", does this have anything to do with VAC bans?
if the signature that was detected was:
[asm]
mov ecx, 5
sub ecx, 5
add ecx, 5
[/asm]

and your polymorphic engine mixed junk code that had no effect on the code it could end up looking like:
[asm]
mov ecx, 5
push eax
pop eax
sub ecx, 5
add eax, 5
sub eax, 5
add ecx, 5
[/asm]

Notice the ECX code is still exactly the same, and the EAX code that was added does nothing to change the outcome of the final code. Now the signature won't match, that's the idea behind it.

But none of this knowledge does you any good if you dont learn the basics of hacking first.

Amonomen

Resident A$$hole
Dank Tier Donator
May 1, 2016
Metasploit framework has a nifty little tool that does a little bit of everything mentioned in the previous posts on this thread. It's used to cloak malicious payloads used in network based attacks but has the same effect on just about any executable code.

I won't get into the details here, but feel free to research it.

d0wen

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 26, 2012
Rake;42886 said:
if the signature was:
[asm]
mov ecx, 5
sub ecx, 5
add ecx, 5
[/asm]
And your polymorphic engine mixed junk code that had no effect on the code.
Now the signature won't match, that's the idea behind it.
What this^ guy said. That's one of the fantasillion things I do, especially since I'm in the .NET framework, like so(only its automatic ofc, use the gui to analyse&adjust the "engine"):

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods