Tutorial Using GrimDawn To Show How To Find Lot's of Char Values With Only Your Health Address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Find Lot's of Character Values With Just Your Health Address Using Dissect Data Structure -

One of the biggest gripes most people have, including myself, is having to find values and addresses..

It's always the first step in any game hack. We need to know where in memory these values are being stored..
Now Cheat Engine provides a tool to help locate these different values a lot more quickly and easily, we can now view everything
that is happening in a particular register to get you a whole list of cheats with just one address.
I show you an example of how to do this with one of the newer games .
Grim Dawn

Also wanted to thank everyone here at Guided Hacking for the wonderful welcome, it really is an honor for me to be here.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
"nice people at GH" you must be on drugs :trollface:

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Good stuff! What a great addition to GH! Welcome aboard! :)

P.s.
Love your accent, where you from?

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Good stuff! What a great addition to GH! Welcome aboard! :)

P.s.
Love your accent, where you from?
Thank you very much I appreciate that.. I'm originally from Atlanta Georgia, but I live in South Carolina now. A lot of my college professors were quite surprised that some redneck aced their classes.lol

DropBear

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, very nice explained but i do have one problem. I use copheat engine 6.7. I could follow your "tutorial" until we would find out what writes to the address. When ever i open the window to follow the opcodes the game crashes. Any help, explanations? I tried the 32 and 64 bit version of the engine, i run the game in admin mode, no changes.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
When ever i open the window to follow the opcodes the game crashes. Any help, explanations? I tried the 32 and 64 bit version of the engine, i run the game in admin mode, no changes.
Perhaps newer versions of the game have anti-debug and they're detecting a debugger/cheat engine. You can give the undetected cheat engine a try

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Hi, very nice explained but i do have one problem. I use copheat engine 6.7. I could follow your "tutorial" until we would find out what writes to the address. When ever i open the window to follow the opcodes the game crashes. Any help, explanations? I tried the 32 and 64 bit version of the engine, i run the game in admin mode, no changes.
You can also try changing the debuggers first.. Before attaching CE to the game go to Edit - Settings - Debugger options. By default CE has it on windows debugger, change this to VEH.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods