Source Code Universal ViewMatrix Testing Template (with dummy bots)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Zayn

Apr 15, 2018
Game Name
N/A
Anticheat
N/A
Tutorial Link
N/A
How long you been coding/hacking?
2 years
Coding Language
C++
This template only needs you to update your character 3d world coordinate and your temporary view matrix.

The program will generate 6 dummy bots relate to you and draws rectangles on the screen if the view matrix you find is correct. (forward, behind, left, right, above, below)
So that you can focus on viewmatrix itself but no longer need to care about the entity list.

This template is 100% external, it works fine on each game no matter what graphic API game use;

And it supports 2 world 2 screen functions which handle the row-major and column-major matrix;

Before you use this template, you should know exactly what is viewmatrix and how to use it by reading this Guide;

In addition, don't try to use it on any games with anti-cheat if you don't have the knowledge to bypass it.

GuidedHacking is the best game hacking forum in the world, let's make it better.

Thnx for all ya.

Source Code
(w2s function credit: guidedhacking.com)

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

Meow

Gimme food hooman.
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2020
Cool Idea.

I guess it could be really helpful if you compile some small cli tool.
like `vmtest.exe <binary> <local pos addr> <vm addr>`

I like the idea of passing multiple possible vm addresses to it (maybe reading a text file or whatever) and it runs every possible viewmatrix for X seconds.

Zayn

Apr 15, 2018
Cool Idea.

I guess it could be really helpful if you compile some small cli tool.
like `vmtest.exe <binary> <local pos addr> <vm addr>`

I like the idea of passing multiple possible vm addresses to it (maybe reading a text file or whatever) and it runs every possible viewmatrix for X seconds.
thnx, good suggestion

Community Mods